The Touge Part 2

You get off the couch, you kiss Rosey.

Y/N: I'll be back.

Rosey: Ok, stay safe.

Y/N: I promise my fox.

She just giggles.

Rosey: I love you.

Y/N: Love you too. 

You turn on the light to your Garage, Revealing your now Black R32 GT-R, You Get into the car and twist the key, you hear your car Purr to life.

You back the car up, and you then drive off to Bea's house.

(Time skip 2 hours )

As You are driving, you hear the ringtone of your phone you look to see.

( NEVER text or talk to someone on a phone  and  drive, That is a danger to you and the other drivers)

You see that it's Bea calling you, You answer the phone.

Y/N: What's up?

Bea: Meet me in front of my house.

Y/N: Sure.

Bea:  See you there~

Y/N: You too.

Then she hangs up

Y/N: Ok then...

You continue driving to Bea's house, After a few minutes you reach her house, You see Bea standing there Leaning against her FC, You park in front of her FC and you then get out.

Y/N: See, I told you that I would get here before 3:00

Bea looks at her phone.

Bea: it's 2:41, That's nine minutes before you said that you would be here.

Y/N: Ok, anyway, when do we start?

Bea: Now.

You both get into your cars and drive off to where the both of you will start.

You both stop side by side, you both look at each other then Bea honks her car horn three times as soon as she honks the third time you both zoom off, doing a downhill Touge race, and you start to slowly overtake the FC, Then you see the FC gap you.

Y/N: Oh, It's on!

You are zooming down the road, you hit the red line, and you shift up to second gear, You look at Bea's FC as you both are heading towards the first corner.