"The Z"

Me and the Evo driver are racing between trucks and sedans. engines roaring I feel my heart pounding. I haven't felt like this in a while, I watch as the evo turns between lanes with great precision.

"Damn they're good"

 I watch as they suddenly turn onto the next lane, and then zoom off.

"You are not doing that!"

I say before pressing down on the gas more accelerating toward the blue evo.

????'s POV

????: I'll have to admit it this guy is pretty damn good. but not good enough

Wyatt's  POV.

I started catching up to the Evo

"Come on!"

I finally, catch up to the Evo, then pass it, then I start going past other cars, But as I do I signal to Switch lanes, and zoom past the Lan Evo.

"Hell Yes!"

I yell out in victory.

????'s POV

????: Nice try.

I say with a smirk.

Wyatt's POV

 I hear the Evo's engine roar like I've never heard before. I can only watch as I see the Evo pass me then it zooms away.

"You got to be kidding me..."

I say in defeat

I start flooring it, catch up, by a little bit going 210, but I realize that I can't win this race so I pull off, Then the sight of its Taillights disappears.

"Wow, I guess I need better parts for this GT-R."

 after a few minutes of driving around, I'm about to head home when I get a text from Alice.

(On your phone.)

Alice: Come meet me at the bar

Me: Why?

Alice: Just get over here.

Me: On my way.

I drive to the next exit, off the highway and I start heading to Alice's favorite bar.

(Time Skip 20 minutes.)

I get to the bar and I am surprised to see the same Evo, from the Highway I walk into the bar and start looking around for Alice when I see Alice, sitting talking to someone before she notices me and waves at me to come over.

Alice: Hey, so I heard that you fixed that GT-R.

"Yeah, it runs great, but I lost to an Evo because I'm too slow for it."

Alice: I bet, but I called you here to meet my girlfriend, this is Emily.