So it Begins

[This is my first real fanfiction, and I hope it won't be my last! I'm not that much of a good writer but I still hope you enjoy!]

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. The alarm clock rang until Mabel groggily reached for the snooze button. She stayed in the bed. Dipper moaned with his sister as he got up and rubbed his eyes, which were still half closed, and shook his sister awake.

The two were still mumbling in annoyance as they walked down the rickety steps and and sat at the table. Another simultaneous moan awared Soos of their waking.
'So, I guess you dudes are pretty bummed that it's morning already too.' Soos said. He only got a little moan in reply.
'Let me make you breakfast.' He offered, getting out some uncooked pancakes and a pan.

'No!' A cry rang from the other side of the shack. Wendy ran in, panting.
'Please never cook, Soos. Not after you set Lazy Susan's kitchen on fire.' Wendy pleaded. She picked up the pan and left Soos to sweep up. The teenager began making the pancakes.
'Woah, guys, you look like you just got up from hell!' Wendy said. Finally, the twins had the energy to speak.
'We don't wanna get up today.' Dipper grumbled.
'Why not?'
'Dunno, it just sounds like an idea for dumbfaces.' Mabel replied.
'Lighten up. Maybe today's the day your sister finally finds a boyfriend.' Wendy joked. Mabel blushed and Dipper grinned.
'What? It's not my fault my boyfriends always end up insane, or not human, or actually hot but leave.'

'I can be insane. I'm not human. I'm hot, sure, but I won't leave.' A somewhat familiar voice spoke in Mabel's ear. She yelped. Dipper gave her a weird look.
'Pancakes are ready.' Wendy said, placing three plates on the table with one smooth sweep of her hand.
'Yes!' Dipper rejoiced. He leaned forward and grabbed the syrup.
'Aren't you gonna ask about the weird voicey thing?' Mabel questioned.
'What?' Wendy asked as she sat down opposite the twins.
'You didn't--?' Mabel sighed in defeat.
'Look, just enjoy the pancakes. We'll figure this out later.' Dipper suggested, pushing Mabel's plate in front of her. Reluctantly, the 12 year old girl ate.