Imprisoned

'Ugh, my head...' Mabel groaned, dazed and confused. She opened her eyes. There was a thick metal band around one of her ankles, which was attached to a mossy stone wall with a long chain. She was in a dark room with a cobblestone floor, and walls of greyish bricks.
'Let me go!' She sobbed. 'I've had a really bad day because this demon is in love with me and my brother's back home and he'll be worrying and ohhh!' She continued. Mabel was now sat on the floor, crying.

Bill appeared before Mabel, engulfed in blue smoke.
'I hate you!' Mabel screamed, getting up and attempting to run toward Bill. The chain tripped her up. Mabel sobbed again.
'Woah, hey, come here.' Bill said. He bent down and wiped a tear from the sad and confused girl's cheek, and kissed her, while flicking his finger to eliminate the chains. Mabel angrily wiped her lips.
'Why do you think I would like you?'
'I- I don't know. I get lonely. Everybody hates me because I was born different. I thought you would like me.' He confessed. Mabel took a moment to take this in. For a second, Bill thought she might understand. He was wrong.
'So you kidnapped me?!'
'Uh, well, yeah, that's what they do in the movies...'
'So let me get this straight. You're lonely so you kidnapped me in an attempt to give me Stockholm Syndrome. Am I right?'
'I wanted to thank you. Loving you gave me emotions - something I haven't had in a long time-- maybe never.' Mabel paused. Bill thought she looked so sweet whwn she blushed because she didn't go bright red. Her face was a pale pink, like the sky when the sun sets. But she still turned away. A tear trickled down Bill's cheek as Mabel strode away.