Explanations

'Well, there's this voice in my head that keeps talking or singing to me and I think he's attracted to me and it's weird and he won't leave me alone!' Mabel explained quickly. Stan, too tired to deal with any drama, walked off.
'I know this'll be painful, but you're gonna have to talk to him.' Wendy said.
'Are you crazy?! She'll have another panic attack!' Soos objected.
'Who are you?'  Mabel asked the voice, ignoring Soos.
'Ah, Shooting Star. I knew you were silly but you certainly can't be this stupid.' He replied. Mabel heard a bang, but she ignored it.
'Shooting Star? Are you Bill?'
'Not stupid after all.'
'But why are you--'
'Hush. Say goodbye. You're coming with me.'

'Mabel! Wake up!' Dipper cried, kneeling on the wooden floor of the shack. He shook his sister's limp body.
'Please, you're scaring me.' Dipper sniffed. A tear escaped from him, landing on the assumably dead body's soft hair. Dipper turned sharply to Wendy, and looked her in the eye. His were still full of tears.
'This is your fault!'
'You can't blame me!'
'I am blaming you.' Dipper retorted.
'Dudes!'
'I can't beleive you told her to-'
'DUDES! You heard her sleep talking. It was Bill. And he wouldn't kill her right on the spot.' Soos said.
'He would.'
'We've gotta beleive she's okay.' Wendy whispered, placing her hand on Dipper's shoulder and smiling feebly at him.