5.

Nina hadn't remembered anything about going inside the mirror and Haley didn't know if that was a good thing or not.

After Bode explaining what the echo told him before going to sleep, she decided it was best that their mom didn't remember her experience in the mirror.

It was designed to trap people in there and turn them either crazy or even kill them. Tyler had seemed also a bit shaken up so she silently deduced the Mirror Key was dangerous. She had put it on a drawer of her nightstand, under a bunch of Polaroid photos with words written on them that Bode had given her to practice her spelling and writing.

She still hadn't gone to breakfast, doing some last minute homework she hadn't bothered doing the day prior. She didn't put effort on the homework, knowing it was going to be wrong anyway, but at least she'd deliver it.

It was then when Bode entered her room, followed by Kinsey. The boy immediately made his way to his sister, waving a hand in front of her book to get her attention.

Haley looked up.

"Mirror Key" Bode told her, signing it to her.

Kinsey glanced between her siblings, wondering when Bode had began to sign to Haley as he had always the one to forget Haley didn't understand them when they talked to her.

"Danger" Haley reminded Bode, frowning.

Also, since when Haley spoke to communicate with them?

Kinsey thought she had been imagining Haley talking, even if what she said wasn't the correct way, but now she noticed it did happen.

"Kinsey thinks we're making this up" Bode explained, pointing at Kinsey. "I want to show her we're not crazy"

Haley sighed, putting her books aside and opened her drawer, shuffling through her polaroid photos to get to the key, closing the drawer.

Bode accepted the key from his sister "Thanks" he then proceeded to grab her hand, indicating her to follow too.

Haley followed Bode toward his room, Kinsey behind them.

Bode stopped in front of his mirror hanging on the wall, turning to Kinsey, pulling her in front of the mirror, taking notice of how Haley sat on his bed, far away from the mirror as possible. He put the Mirror Key inside the lock that appeared in the mirror.

Kinsey looked at her reflection, her reflection with a creepy smile. It beckoned Kinsey to come inside the mirror.

Behind them, Haley shuddered in an exaggerated form as she noticed the creepy smile on her sister's reflection. It looked even more creepy from afar.

"Hey, Evil Kinsey reflection!" Bode exclaimed "Are you just a mold hallucination?"

Kinsey was speechless, staring at the mirror. "Holy shit"

Bode turned to her, smugly "You were saying?"

Kinsey's reflection walked out of the picture but Kinsey kept staring at the mirror as if in a trance.

Haley slowly leaned forward, ready to pull her back so what happened to their mom didn't happen to Kinsey, glancing to the door when Tyler ran inside the room, taking the Mirror Key out of the lock.

That seemed to snap Kinsey from her trance, stepping away from the mirror. Haley simply sighed in relief. Indeed. Mirror Key dangerous.

Tyler kneeled by Bode. "Bode?" he held up the Mirror Key. "Is this the only key you found?"

Bode flickered his eyes toward Haley who was staring at him, expectantly as if waiting for someone to explain what was going on.

"Yes" Bode answered.