25

Nyema

I was pacing around my room, the room that I was temporarily staying in. Biting my nail. I looked at the clock and it was almost 6 in the morning. I had been up all night.

They brought food but I didn't eat it. I didn't trust it. I flushed it down the toilet and when Michael came back he smiled triumphantly. That right there made me know something was wrong.

The juice she gave me did make me hungrier but I wasn't having it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Emmanuel sent her to say that as a tactic to make me trust her. I might not even be pregnant. I've been up all night running through every possibility.

I heard someone come in and I looked at the door and it was Jonas with a smile on his face. "Hey beautiful"

I smiled gently "Hey"

He came over pushing some hair out my face and kissed me. I forced myself to kiss him back "You look better"

Did they try and give me some lovey dovey shit?

"I feel better"

He pulled me over to the bed and sat me in his lap "Gotta her those marks off you next" he mumbled lowly.

"What?"

"Nothing" he moved my shirt and kissed my shoulder. I shivered and it wasn't the good kind. i was repulsed.

'Flesh is weak' my mom's words rang through my body.

Any means necessary.

I smiled down at Jonas and pulled him on top of me, kissing him. He started rubbing his self against me and I forced out a moan. I felt his energy peak and I slowly took it making sure he didn't notice. He grazed my mark and I shivered in disgust. Forcing another moan out he looked at me and smiled. "Mine"

I smiled and bit my lip "All yours" I pulled him closer to me and pulled some more energy from him. He was getting tired but I needed more if this was going to work. "I want more Jonas" I lifted up taking my shirt off, and rubbed my breast. I saw his eyes go blank and I pulled his face up to look me in my eyes. I kissed him "You're gonna take me shopping. You want me comfortable right baby?" He nodded his head "good boy" I rubbed his face "Such a good boy" I smiled at him and I kissed him again then Emmanuel came through the door.

He had a smirk on his face "Sorry I didn't know you two were... busy"

Jonas pulled the cover over me and I gave him a soft smile. Jonas got up whispering something to Emmanuel. Hopefully about me leaving. I looked at them not caring. Emmanuel looked hesitant but gave in and left out.

Jonas gave me my top "we're going shopping baby cakes"

Cringe.

We were at the mall shopping around. I did let him buy me some stuff because why not.

I tried the mind link again and nothing.

I was holding Jonas's hand when he pulled me into Victoria's secret. "Pick whatever you want"

I nodded my head picking a few things up. I saw a black set that I thought my babies would like. "I'm gonna go try these on"

"I don't know, you can't just grab them?"

"What if they don't fit," I said I'm a duh voice. I gave him a kiss and took some energy and he smiled at me and nodded for me to go ahead. I saw a worker "excuse me, can you give me a hand?" She smiled and nodded her head. I pulled her into the changing room and looked her in the eyes "You are so beautiful" she turned a deep red and I kissed her "Stand there and look pretty"

"Okay" She blushed

I ran through my memories about anything involving a glamour. Those can be real right? If not, this plan is fucked.

I thought about a glamour and snapped my finger. An orange glowing light popped up and I touched her with it. I saw myself in front of me and gasped. It fucking worked.

I snapped my finger again and took her appearance.

I pulled her up and gave her a run down of everything she needed to do and say. I grabbed the outfits and shoved them in my pockets. I'm taking these.

I walked out and Jonas was standing there. Scared the hell out of me. She went up and gave him a kiss and smiled.

"Just go ahead and take those to the registrar and they'll get you all set up" I smiled and they walked away.

I left out the store making my way outside and caught a cab to the packhouse a block away.

I was so happy I was crying and running. I started banging on the door and I saw my mom look at the door then look away filing her nails.

I hit the door harder "It's me!" I snapped my finger and took the glamour off. She gasped and ran over unlocking the door. I ran in and hugged her. She was holding me tightly and we both were crying.

"My baby" She held me, rocking me back and forth.

My dad came down the stairs and I hugged him "I'm sorry" I hugged him tighter.

He kissed my head and pulled me closer "I'm sorry Jupiter. I'm just glad your back baby"

"Where are they? I want to see them. Where's Bear? And Mia? How is she?"

My mom pulled me off my dad "Mia is fine. She's been taking to the mate bond perfectly. Matthew is fine. He's been a little messed up since you've been gone. He felt guilty-"

"It was almost 50 vampires in there. There's no way he could've fought them off"

I saw Greyson at the top of the stairs and I ran up to him throwing myself on him "Nyema?" He pulled me closer and smelled me. "I missed you, we've been going crazy trying to find you"

I started crying holding him tighter "I missed you" I pulled away and started peppering kisses all over his face "Where's Daxon?"

"He's um in the office" I started to his office and Greyson pulled me back "I don't think you should see him like that"

"Like what?"