26

Nyema

I walked into the office and bottles were everywhere. Liquor bottles, beer bottles. It reeked of liquor. Daxon was sleeping in the chair but had a firm grip on a bottle of liquor.

My Daxon.

I went over to him and tried to pull the bottle out of his hand. He woke up and growled, his hand was around my throat and I was pushed up against the wall and I was trying to grab his hand.

"Daxon! Let me go!" He dropped me and stared down at me confused.

He looked like he was scared to touch me "Is that really you?" I nodded my head and cupped his face. He pulled me into a rough hug holding me tight. "Goddess I missed you" He pulled away looking at me then hugged me again " I missed you so much, baby"

I pulled away holding his face "I missed you too baby, so much" I ran my hands through his hair "Come on baby let's get you cleaned up. You look like a homeless bum"

I ran a bath and the three of us were in the tub. Just being around them had shot my energy back up.

I was washing Daxon's hair and he was starting to look a little bit like his self again. He hadn't trimmed his beard like he usually did. His hair was dirty and he stunk. I washed his stinky ass up before I put him in the tub because you not about to stink my bath up. I take my baths very seriously.

"Masko left me," Daxon said lowly

"What?" I brushed his hair back then looked at Grey "Is Aho still there?"

He shook his head "No"

"I'm sorry" I kissed the both of them. "How do we get them back?"

Daxon shrugged "I don't know, he's never left me" he looked at grey "Grey?"

Grey sighed "I'm assuming us just being together will help, ill do some research" he grabbed my hand kissing it.

I sighed "I have to go to the pack doctor" I looked at them

"Why?" Daxon asked

"A witch there said that I was pregnant. I don't know if she said it to worry me or what, but I think it would be good to check right? It's not like we've been really trying to be safe"

"Of course," Greyson said

I leaned over kissing him "I missed you guys so much"

We got out of the tub and I was in the bed with Greyson while Daxon was trimming his beard. Daxon was going to regroup with everybody after we got some rest. Destiny put up wards over the house so we don't have to worry about anything. I was still on edge though, being away from Daxon and grey was something I never wanted to go through again.

I was holding onto Greyson tightly. Some part of me was scared I was going to get ripped away from them again.

I felt Greyson kiss my head "Relax baby, were here"

Daxon came out looking like my Daxon again and I smiled at him "You look so much better"