29

Daxon

We were back at the pack house, our lead was nothing and was a complete waste of time.

Greyson went to go check on Nyema. We felt something was wrong with her while we were gone, but it came and went just as quickly. We figured it was just something to do with the pregnancy and tried our best not to worry about it while we were away.

Aaliyah came in with Nashabo or John. John was easier to pronounce to me. They had this weird look on their face.

"You can stop looking for Emmanuel," Aaliyah said

I looked at her crazy "And why would I do that?" I sat up in my chair

"I made a deal with my father. He'll take Emmanuel. You won't have to worry about him or his clan anymore."

"So what was the deal? By the look on the both of your faces, it wasn't out of the kindness of his sand made heart"

She chuckled "I agreed to go back home"

My eyes got wide "You know Nyema won't-"

"I know and that's why we're not telling her till the last second. I don't need her crazy ass tryna do some crazy shit" Aaliyah scoffed and leaned back against Nashabo

"So who's gonna tell my pregnant high-risk mate that her mother is leaving to the underworld," I said frustrated

"We'll figure it out Daxon," Grey said calmly

"When do you leave?" I asked her

"A week"

I rubbed my face "This is going to be a disaster"

Nyema

Greyson was asleep after our reunion. My poor baby was so tired. I was cuddled up with him rubbing his chest. His little snores stopped so I knew he was awake. I was still horny and could do with having him again so I trailed my hand down to his dick and started stroking him.

He grabbed my hand "baby girl, I love you. I would do anything for you, but I am tired."

"Poo, you're no fun"

Grey pulled me closer to him "just go to sleep" he gently kissed my mark and that did not help my situation.

Daxon came in and I rolled out the bed and he stopped me before I could get to him.

"Hey baby girl" he kissed me

"I missed you" I smiled at him.

Greyson got up and put on some sweat, he came over and kissed me then looked at Daxon "She's all yours" then patted his back and left

He looked down at me "what did you do to him?"

"Nothing" I smiled at him and pulled him down to kiss me.

"Nyema you have an appointment in an hour," he said between kisses.

"We'll be quick" I started unbuckling his pants and stroking his dick

He pulled his shirt off and got on top of me kissing my mark, making me moan out. I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him back getting on top of him. I pushed him into me and we both moaned out. I was so horny and I needed him. I started bouncing up and down moaning his name. He grabbed my hips trying to control the pace but I pulled his hands away.

"Nyema slow down" he grunted out.

I leaned down kissing him and I started rocking my hips. "Scared you cant keep up alpha?"

Was I poking the bear? Yes, yes I was.

Did I know this was going to piss him off? Yes, yes I did.

Was it going to be worth it? Yes, yes it was.

I started bouncing on him and I saw his eyes changing colors. He was going back and forth with Masko. I grabbed his shoulders and felt myself cumming. "Shit!" I screamed out and my body tensed up. I saw his eyes go dark green and knew Masko was at the surface. He grabbed my arms and held me down against him and started pounding into me.

I was a screaming moaning mess and Masko was digging his nails in me, making me cum again. He turned me over on my side and lifted my leg up slamming into me. He started fucking me hard and fast and I found myself smiling and biting my lip.

"This is what you wanted right?" He gripped my leg tighter and pushed himself deeper and I moaned out.

"Yes" He bit my mark and I clenched around his dick.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes Alpha" I moaned.

He pulled me up on my hands and knees and pulled my hair back "Good girl" I bit my lip and he pushed into me. He grabbed my arms holding them back. I grabbed my ass and he growled. I loved that shit.

He pulled my hair and started fucking me senseless. We were both covered in sweat but I wanted more. So much more. These damn babies were driving me crazy. He started going deeper and faster and I felt myself about to cum again. "Hold it" he grabbed my hair tighter. He started to slow his thrust then speed up then slow and I groaned in frustration. My stomach was tight and I needed to cum. He lifted my ass up more and pushed my head down in the pillow. He started fucking me faster and I pushed back meeting his thrust.

I grabbed the pillow tightly and was screaming his name. He started going faster and my eyes rolled in the back of my head. He leaned down and whispered in my ear "Cum on my dick" then bit my mark, making me let out an earth shattering scream and I felt him cum into me. I was shaking and he started to slowly stroke me, letting me ride my orgasm out.

He started massaging my back and legs, I heard the door open and smelt food. I turned around seeing Greyson had made me a chicken quesadilla with yogurt on the side.

I gave him a kiss "Thank you baby"

I heard Daxon in the bathroom running the bath. I love my mens.

"Eat up, well take a bath, and then go to the appointment. I figured you'd be a while so I pushed it back a bit"

I gave him another kiss "mmm I love you" Daxon came out and gave me a kiss "I love you too" I smiled at them.

Daxon looked down at me dipping my quesadilla in the yogurt and made a gagging noise. "What the fuck Nyema"

"What? It's good" I shrugged taking a bite "Try it" I held it out to him

He pushed my hand away "No"