one.

ᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓIn which:your favorite demon slayer charactersget reverse isekai'd into your universe

ᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓ
In which:
your favorite demon slayer characters
get reverse isekai'd into your universe.
ᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓᨓ

The three uppermoons wandered around the forest, walking together as if they were forced on a mission together to find the blue spider lily. ..In which, they were forced together to find the blue spider lily like every other night. "Akaza-donooo it's getting boring walking to find a spider lily for that man! why don't we just go do something elsee?" douma whined, fanning himself out of boredom. "no. and that man will kill us if we don't do what we were ordered to do." akaza fired back, stating the obvious.

"Akaza-dono stop stating the such obvious every timee! we already know that, right kokushibo-dono!?" douma asked kokushibo, who only ignored him and walked to a direction. "Wah?! kokushibo-dono where are you going..!?" douma stop fanning himself, to chase kokushibo. "did you find the blue spider lily!?" douma assumed, "..no." kokushibou only replied. "hey- where are you both going!?" uppermoon 3 screeched behind them both, rapidly catching up to them. 

"woah akaza-dono! slow down!" douma patted his comrade's shoulder, only to leave himself getting punched in the face. "ow akaza-dono!! that hurts!" douma whined, "oh by the way kokushibo-dono! where are we going!? do you know?" douma asked, "..no. i don't know where we are going.." kokushibo replied, looking away. "w-what!? then we should head back and tell that man we couldn't find anything!" akaza offered, getting two shaking heads of disapproval.

"there's.. no way i would go back there.. because.. we would get a punishment since.. we found nothing.." kokushibo replied. "what kokushibo-dono said!" douma agreed with kokushibo. "but if we don't go back, he can end us right here or anytime.." akaza spoke, "that's true! kokushibo-dono, do you have any ideas on what we can do?!" douma smiled at kokushibo, which gave kokushibo a bad feeling.

"you're not.. going to do anything.. stupid are you..?" kokushibo glared at douma. "i mean if you don't want all three of us to get punished!" douma resorted back, smiling at them both as upper one and upper three made glances at each other. "c'mon kokushibo-dono and akaza-dono! I swear it'll be worth it!" douma pleaded.

"last time.. you said the same thing and it didn't work out.." kokushibo shivered at the memory, or the reminder of what happened last time. "right.. what happened with you two that  time?" akaza gave them both glances, eyes squinting.

"ahaha! nothing to worry about akaza-dono~!" douma smiled, "anyways so, plan or not?" he asked, "we haven't agreed with it yet, what do you mean plan!?" akaza angrily punched douma's head off. "akaza-dono!" douma cried far away as his head got dislocated.

weirdly, douma's head didn't regrow, but strangely, his body didn't fade either; but his generation was definitely slow. "why isn't his head re-growing..?" akaza thought, deciding to chase after douma's walking body to where his head was punched.