three.

meanwhile; in another universe (area)

meanwhile; in another universe (area) . . .

"what the-- what the hell is this place?!" a certain angry-haired male yelled, "my my, let's not yell now, yeah?" shinobu warned, "we don't want to attract anything.. unpleasant." shinobu threatened. "let's stay together, for now." iguro voiced up, suddenly suggested. "great idea, iguro-san!" mitsuri praised, sending the shorter male into blooming shades of pink. "o-of course mitsuri-san." he stuttered.

"mm~ no problem!"

"i also agree with iguro! but where will we head off to?" rengoku questioned, "we could be in a demon attack, this might be their blood demon art." sanemi argued, "not quite, not when there's clear sunlight~" shinobu reminded, "we.. could wander around the place..?" giyuu suggested, "how about we flamboyantly follow the path in front of us!" uzui pointed, "eh... giyuu-san's method sounds better.. we don't know where the path could lead us!"

"oh my, i think it's the opposite, wandering around is far more dangerous." shinobu clasped her palms together, "how could we follow the path? it seems more consistent in this situation,"

"shinobu-san's right! i have to agree with her," rengoku crossed his arms. "tch, i agree with shinobu. tomioka's idea seems shitty."

"my my, let's not say something like that, hm?" shinobu smiled, "whatever, we could have spent time with something else, and now, we're here. trapped in somewhere unknown, where demons could strike us."

"stop unflamboyantly overthinking, it's not gonna happen! just chill my dude!" uzui patted sanemi's shoulder, who did not seem to appreciate the touch. "get your musty hands off me."

"that's just unflamboyantly rude!" uzui dramatically gasped. "this is why, you're annoying." muichiro spoke up, as an imaginary arrow shot through uzui's heart; dramatic gasp in sync. "tokito! how.. unflamboyant of you!"

"let's just follow the path now, shall we?" shinobu spoke, catching everyone else's attention. "of course!" rengoku agreed. "we should be carteful though! it seems like this area is quite.. different based on the aura here!"

however, the aura rengoku sensed seemed very lively; as in this area was some sort of village area.

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

"why is there so many weird buildings? is this even a village?" rengoku questioned, "this place could be where demons live. jackpot." sanemi snickered, feeling the urge to pull out his katana. "sanemi-san! please don't pull out your blade.. there's people looking at us too.." mitsuri blushed at the sudden stares at the group.

"i have to agree with mitsuri-chan on this one~ it seems like you are attracting unwanted attention.. have you not heard what oyakata-sama told us? my my," shinobu silently snickered.

"shut up -- of course i heard, i'm loyal!" sanemi barked back at the shorter female, defending himself before continuing his blabbering.

"pssh. they're wearing unflamboyant clothes too," uzui mentioned, bringing back the topic. "so unflashy." he grimaced, finishing his unneeded opinion. "--and they're all in sunlight! are they demons that conquered the sun or something?!" sanemi shouted, suddenly catching more attention than intending to.

"great, you made us attract more attention. nice going, unicorn poop." muichiro scoffed. "and here i thought -- you were emotionless braindead kid." sanemi defended, smirking at his response.

"did you hear that gyomei? he's bullying me, calling me names." muichiro confessed, with full of emotion. "you piece of--"

"l-let's not fight guys!" mitsuri butted in between, breaking up the fight of the two males. "right now.. we should totally be figuring out where we are, not fighting! because that'll just make things worse!" mitsuri blurted; pouting.

"mitsuri has a point~" shinobu nodded, "why don't we go around thie 'village' and ask people what this place is! even so if it's suspicous, it does look quite interesting!" rengoku inquired, taking a few looks around his surroundings.

"oh! what's that? a gadget?" he pointed towards a male accross the road. "it must be a spying gadget to let that demon king now where we are,"

"i'm going to destory it." the male pulled out his katana once again; "sanemi, i advertise you to stop this instant. you can't go attacking like this. you can attract way more attention right now." shinobu warned with a slight glare.

"yeah, listen to shinobu, eyebrowless unicorn shit." muichirou mocked, in return; sanemi fumed, the duo kept blabbering bac and forth to eachother, failing to sense their surroundings with who had left the group and who stayed. "eh- where's rengou-san?!" mitsuri exclaimed, "--and tomioka-san? where did they head off too? it's dangerous!"

"shit, we need to find them right away. there's demons all around us." sanemi blurted; sweatdropping. quickly he turned over to shinobu who gave him the most mocking smile in the universe he could ever receive.

"why don't you go find him, sanemi-san? you've caused this, yes?" she smiled, silently taunting him to fume more. in which; he did.

"tomioka! this tastes great, doesn't it?! such luxurious taste!" rengoku exclaimed, "yeah.. it somehow tastes better than what we had in the villages i've visited.." the ravenette male admitted, rengoku next to him slurping the noodles with much pride as he can.

"i'm.. actually surpised at how the prices changed though. have you seen the way they reacted when we gave them our yen..?" tomioka questioned, "hmm, yeah! it looked like they were in for a treasure, but let's not mind!"

"sure--" he was cut off; "oi?! the hell are you two wandering around for?! there's demons around us; it's not safe. you brainless-"

"calm down sanemi! we actually went into the restaurant and we were greeted politely, and they were humans as suspected! however, it does seem more modern here.. i wonder why!" he exclaimed, continuing to eat the luxirous meals in front of him.

tomioka noticed that rengou had left out a detail about the yen part. but he understood why; so sanemi wouldn't go crazy again with his.. somewhat pirceless expressions that tomioka had to admit were funny.

tomioka blinked, noticing sanemi's pericing hard gaze at him, suspecting if that was true. "i can.. comfirm it. it's true. i was with him.." giyuu answered, "shut up, i wasn't talking to you."

"sanemi, don't be so mean!" mitsuri exclaimed, "yeah, sanemi." iguro nodded. "whose side are you on?! huh?!" sanemi yelled, "shut up sanemi, go yell somewhere else if you can't control your anger issues." shinobu smiled at him.

"umm... let's just take a seat and relax! right guys?"

"sure." iguro agreed, sitting down as muichiro silently plopped his self next to iguro. "this place looks quite flashy~" uzui smirked, "if you think of buying this place; do not." shinobu threatened, "of course, haha! just saying that it's um.. very flamboyant and flashy! you know! haha!"

"stop being so awkward, unicorn poop." muichiro stuck out his tongue, as if mocking the male. "also, move your stinky ass away from me. i would rather let gyomei sit beside me than you."

uzui let out an offended gasp, a very. offended one. however he was ignored once gyomei sat inbetween them as if nothing happened. it would've looked funny. 

[ 12/26/2022 ] - not proof reada/n: merry christmnas! :]

a/n: merry christmnas! :]