Lumines christmas

It was an snowy day, the snow was a pretty white and snow flakes are falling, Xiangling is in the kitchen making the meal for the big dinner for Christmas  with the help of  her friends in Liyue and Qiqi watched, Lumine sits down on the red comfortable small coach with a fire place, she has some hot chocolate in her hand and paimon sits right beside her with a hot chocolate too, "Lumine! I'm so excited for Christmas! What do you want for Christmas?" "Well.. all I've been wanting all year is for my brother to come back so that's all I really would want." Lumine replied to paimon. "I'm sure Santa can make your dream come true!" "I doubt it Paimon." But little does Lumine know is that Paimon has a big surprise for Lumine and it could be what Lumine wants but that's a surprise, "anyways, paimon is gonna go watch them make food, bye lumine!" Paimon flys to the kitchen and Lumine smiles, when Paimon is gone Lumine let's out a big sigh, "Ever since I've started this journey I've been wanting my brother back but I still haven't found him." Venti storms to Lumine, "hey Lumine! How are you? Are you excited for Christmas! Me and Barbara are gonna be performing something for you!" Lumine smiles at venti "yeah I'm excited, and im more excited for your performance, you and Barbara are pretty talented, but please don't accidentally kick Barbara off like you did last year, she had to go to the hospital." Venti sweats and says "yeah.. that won't happen again! Anyways.. I have to go do my final practice with Barbara, see ya!" Venti runs out of the door. Lumine finishes her cup of hot chocolate, walks to the fire place and turns off the fire, she walks up the stairs heading to Amber's room. Lumine knocks on the door, in Amber's room she flinched as she heard the knock as she's making a Barron bunny for Lumine, she quickly hides it and opens her door, "hey Lumine, you want to come in?" Without saying anything Lumine comes in her room. "Lumine? Is there something wrong?" Lumine sits on the bed and sighs, she starts to tear up a bit while she thinks about her brother, Amber sits next to her, and turns Lumine's head to her "Lumine? What's wrong! Are you thinking about your brother?" Lumine starts to sob and hugs amber, "Amber I can't do it anymore.. I've been looking for him everywhere and he's no where.. and I remember that one time when I finally found him. But then he told me it wasn't the time." Lumine quietly sobs onto Amber's shoulder, "Lumine! I'm sure you will find him! I'm gonna try my best to put more posters up, and I'll let you draw him so he would be more recognizable!" Amber grabs a bucket she has and hands Lumine a chocolate Santa, "here you go Lumine!" Lumine smiles and she eats the chocolate Santa, "thank you amber.. it means a lot." "You're welcome! Now, I don't want to see you crying anymore, tomorrow is Christmas and everyone is gonna make it so fun!" Lumine hugs Amber, and she walks out the door. Lumine walks down the stairs and calls out for paimon, paimon fly's to Lumine, "okay Paimon, it's time to go to bed." Lumine walks up to the stairs and Paimon flys, they get into their bedroom and Lumine tucks Paimon into her small dog bed and puts the blanket on her, "Lumine, why do I have a dog bed again?" Lumine chuckles and says "goodnight Paimon"' Paimon pouts, "Paimon, you know what they say? Don't pout or Santa will put you on the naughty list!" Paimon suddenly went quiet. Lumine got onto her bed and put on the covers and turned off the light switch.

Part two is soon!