The big surpise

It was Christmas morning, the snowflakes was falling from the clouds, the snow grew even deeper, Paimon woke up before Lumine did, Paimon let out a huge scream that woke up Lumine, "Paimon what the hell?" "Sorry Lumine! But it's Christmas!" Lumine smiled. But being interrupted, venti starts running in the 3 story house ringing a big bell yelling "WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS GET YOUR ASSES UP" Ei ran down stairs to venti with a angry face, she grabbed the bell and hit him on the head with it "Venti shut the fuck up" "but! Me and Barbara are gonna perform!" Venti starts whining on purpose to annoy raiden shougun. A few minutes after they finish fighting everyone went down the stairs, "wait.. what day is it again.. I forgot?" "Qiqi! It's Christmas!" Klee says to qiqi as they run down the stairs, the adults sit on the couch as Klee, qiqi, Diona and Sayu go to the tree with the presents. "I'm gonna open them first!" Klee starts to open the first present with her name, "I've been wanting this forever! A plushie of my best friend dodoco!" Diona opens her present, "a cat!" She grabs the cat and hugs it, "wait I don't think Santa gives us animals.. so who gave me them?" "That would be me." Diluc replied, Diona gave Diluc a hug. "Um.. what was I supposed to do again?" Klee gives qiqi her gift, "you have to open it qiqi, Santa made it for you!" Qiqi opens the present, "oh wow.. it's a, doll.." Qiqi smiled. Lastly, sayu opened her gift, "I love this hoodie! It's so cute!" "Okay, is that everyone?" Lumine asked, "actually.. no!" Paimon said, a few seconds later a knock on the door happened, Amber gave Lumine a blind fold, "wait it's one for me?" "Yup!" Amber replied, Paimon opened the door, amber goes behind Lumine and takes off the blind fold. Standing right infront of Lumine was aether with the baron bunny in his hand that Amber made for Lumine. Once Lumine sees Aether she starts to tear up and she instantly runs up to Aether and gives him an hug. Aether hugs her back and hands her the baron bunny, "it turns out a week ago Amber actually found me but she didn't want to show me to you yet, she wanted it to happen on a very special day, so here's a baron bunny she also made for you, don't worry it doesn't explode!" Lumine takes her baron bunny and gives it a hug.

A few minutes after lumines dream had came true xiangling yelled "dinners ready! And venti and Barbara's setup is ready!" They go into the big kitchen and they all sit down, xiangling with her swag ass suit gives them their food, xiangling takes a seat herself. "Suddenly a light comes on from the stage, they see only Barbara, Barbara walks up to the microphone, and then out of nowhere venti falls from the fucking ceiling onto the stage, Barbara starts to sing Christmas songs, their set up had cardboard trees and cardboard snow and cardboard raindeers, everyone was a big concerned of venti but raiden shougun just laughed very loudly when he fell. After the performance everyone clapped and had finished their food. "Wait... is venti okay? He hasn't moved since he fell.." -Lumine

The end also don't worry about venti he probably broke a lot of bones