Chapter 1: FuQ Da Vent!

The small baby man we all know and love, sneegsnag, ran through his newly made tunnels. He is transporting his valuables, netherite set, sugar, furnaces, fork, enderchest and bed to his brand new vault. It was made because a certain player recently attempted to raid the small mans home. Fortunately he died by fork. 

(sneegsnag's twitch stream)

"okay, for those of you just joining us, i am currently hiding my things in a new-" sneeg suddenly stops, noticing a new tunnel he did not make, "where does this lead to again?" 

the inch-boy rapidly traveled down the tunnel into a small three by three room that was his size.

"this little area is pretty nice," he travels further until suddenly stopped by an unusual sight, "what is that?"

there is a small block-sized chunk of portal that came in an interesting color of crimson.

"red void? glitch? chat, are you getting this?" sneeg questions chat about this strange entity.

(chat)

-cursed

-holy crab. it red.

-vent?

-hole pog.

-total glitch.

-vent

-*chat starts spaming 'among as' and 'vent'

*donation - flapp_jack donated $50 'crawl in da hole.'(chat break)"thanks flap jack for the fifty..." 

sneeg stares at the hole... "FUQ DA VENT," sneegsnag does a tiny (and dramatic) leap into the portal.

_loading terrain_

_generating world_

*screen changes to a brick looking setting*

_transporting..._

_dimension loaded_

_6%_

_25%_

_48%_

(at sneegsnags house in real world)

"'generating dimension', what is that supposed to mean," he leans forward in his chair, interested in the new development.

*screen does some spooky glowing*

sneeg started to whisp away into his pc. his eyes widened in panic, "HOLY SH-"he disapears into his now shut off computer.

(chat)

-hes gone!

-snitch to others?

-NOOO

-whut r his cords?

-poof! he got thanos-ed

-yes tell.

-666, 69, 420 that is where portal is.

-oh noes

-hehe nice cords.

-F to pay respects

-*chat spams F*

(chat shuts off abruptly)