The Intro

Lucifer is his name....the dark angel responsible for the hate, the sin, and all that's bad and evil in the world.
Lucifer was above every other angel in heaven. His appearance was beautiful and dazzling. Light and glory radiated off of him, his body covered with gold and shimmering jewels. Lucifer was the Chief Covering angel and he worked in the throne room of God, responsible for the light of the world. His voice a majestic sound.
Satan is alive and real. Residing in the depths of Hades, a dark place. He got the name Satan after he was pushed out of heaven. Satan and his angels are demons, living in the spirit world to tempt and deceive people on earth, they have the same ability to be invisible to the human world.
Satan will be released from the bottomless pit for a short time. He will gather the wicked together and they will fight against God and His people. God will bring fire down from heaven to destroy the wicked. Satan will be cast into the lake of fire. He will never again tempt any person. That's the future......

Akriel was interested in the mystery of the other side of the spirit world. She has only ever known heaven. The golden streets, the bright and joyful atmosphere of heaven. White shimmering beauty and smiling faces.

Akriel was a special angel though she didn't know it yet. Her beauty was obsolete and her eyes shone. She was at an age to receive her wings and halo, but first she and others like her must undergo maturity. She was excited for the chance to finally see earth and the people that God loved so much. Only once she ever crossed the depths of heaven's gates, but it was so long ago. She barely remembered anything.

"Akriel, darling." A voice caught Akriel's ears.

Her small head turned. "Yes." She replied off guard.

"Keep up." Her guardian smiled at her.

Akriel turned to the sign that stood in front of her once more, and walked quickly towards the rest of the group.

Every immature angel was assigned to a guardian. And lucky for Akriel her guardian was also her teacher, Guardian Hemana. So she was never very far away.

"I was trying to find you. Where have you been?" Anael came up to her. "You need to see the exhibit with the animal creatures that they have down on earth." Anael pulled Akriel towards the exhibit.

Anael was Akriel's best friend, they both were mistaken to be a couple most of the time. But since small both of them have been as brother and sister as two people could ever be. Anael was handsome and just like his name, meaning angel of love, he wasn't bad with the ladies. His smile was breathtakingly gorgeous, and his hair was full and luscious and his eyes a deep glow.

"Do you see?" Anael asked. "It's wonderful." He awed as he looked towards the exhibit.

Akriel hadn't spoken a word yet. She just watched mindlessly. So many questions and explanations swirled around in her mind.

Anael wrapped his arm around Akriel's shoulder. "Are you alright Akriel?"

"I'm fine" Akriel replied, she was now back to reality. Her eyes scattered around the area. "This is wonderful." She suddenly awed at the creatures.

Anael started to laugh. He watched as her beautiful eyes widened.

Anael turned to Akriel, "Tomorrow is the day at last. I got you a gift." Anael said excitingly.

"Really?!" Akriel said surprised. "I don't know what to get you."

"Good! Because it's a two way gift." Anael replied flashing a smile.

Tomorrow was the day they would go down to Earth with their guardians, throughout different parts of the Earth. Excitement filled them, every single one of them.

"We're almost done with the tour of the museum." The teacher shouted, flying a few inches off the ground, so that everyone could hear her.

The set of students were taller than the previous. And for young sixteen year old's -if she counted in human years-, Hemana hoped that they didn't grow anymore.

More in store.....