Tomorrow...

Joy's POV

Today was a long day. I was waiting for it to finish, waiting for the hours to go by.
The day ended with the inside tour of how the human beings on earth live.....It's esthetic.
But it's not how it really looks when we get down there, Guardian Trust said. 'The world isn't as heavenly as it seems my young angels, this is the beauty of it from God's eyes because the world is full of filth, evil feeding off of young humans, loud noises and dirty languages and deeds.' I remembered her saying. I don't understand why God doesn't just straighten them out, but I want to help them. That is my duty. But why is there an army against the promotion of peace and love? I really do feel an urge to help the lost souls.....God deserves to be happy after all he had made and done for these mortals....

I smiled to myself.

One artifact stood out to me today. The passage on the fallen angel. So many questions were swirling in my head. There was a missing piece to the whole story. How did he become so evil?
Most of the stories we read in class were about the way God protected his people and how he shone through his messengers and used angels to carry out his work. Only ONCE the fallen angel was ever mentioned. But why is it such a scarce topic. Do we not need to know who we are fighting against so we know how to fight?
I can see my body changing and my angelic features developing. My wings haven't grown yet but I've slept less. My eyes and mind are open. I just feel....to be honest....I don't know.
But tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow I get to finally see it. Not just for a glimpse, I get to stop and take it in......The world......

I shut my diary closed. And rested my head on it. I was really extremely excited. The rules that my guardian went through just today still lurked in the back of my mind.
My young angels, tomorrow is that day where we show you God's creation. You will be with your respective guardians and you will not leave their sides because you will be temporarily tied to them.

"Go to sleep, Akriel." I heard Guardian Hemana voice sound. "Those nerves are really at you."

I sighed. "Were you like this too?" I looked up at her.

"Worst." She laughed. "I was pacing up and down and talking non-stop. You my dear are handling this pretty well."

"What if it isn't what I hope for it to be?" I looked up at her as I walked to my bed to lay.

"It will be....you will feel things that you've never felt before....its your instinct and soul, don't fight it, listen to it Akriel. Those that have fought it have nothing but consequences...." Hemana said to me holding my hand. I could see the sincerity in her eyes. And I knew the importance of her words.

A voice cut through suddenly, "Guardian Hemana.....you are needed by the Head Angel." A messenger angel gave her message and departed. We both turned our heads to acknowledge the angels presence and message.

"Good night darling, get some rest. Big day tomorrow!" Hemana said, trying to smile brightly but she knew something was up and it could be seen on her face.

"Nothing to worry about." I smiled at her, to make her feel better. She shouldn't worry herself.

She departed, and Akriel watched as her body drifted off and her wings took flight.

I could feel my eyes get weak and my body start to relax and my heart beat steady...I could feel so much now that I'm transitioning and comfort was hard to adjust to. I never asked any other angel about their transitioning, but I've heard them talk and awe about the change they combat, while I'm struggling with my changes....I won't tell anyone until I'm sure I'm not exaggerating or imagining it all. But from what I over hear they are comfortable from there changes.

I slowly drifted to sleep.....thinking of the world and the splendor of it all.

Tomorrow....

End POV

Hemana flew to the Head Angels headquarters and stood right in front of it. A chill running down her spine as her heart baffled in her chest. She walked up the gold shiny stairs with her wings uniformly together behind her as she came in contact with the guards that were dressed in all white armors that stood at attention, either side of the door. The guards, needed for any scheduled attack from the dark side. They opened the door for Hemana and she walked in respectfully, her hands in a prayer position located at the center of her stomach.

**Vote...Comment...and Be Merry. This story is fiction and shouldn't abuse or meant to abuse anyone's religious background.**