God's Will Be Done

Hemana took awhile to get to the Office of the Head Angel. Its location to the deepest part of heaven just so in case of any rivalry, that would be the place of the least to no damage, because of its importance. Though the heavens had always had the upper hand, especially in battle, the other side was always getting closer and closer to their main objective. Destroying the Depths of Heaven and stealing the stored souls.

She arrived at the golden, tall building and stood outside. Hemana didn't travel to the depths of heaven often, she could literally count on her fingers how many times she has been to these parts. These buildings were secured and the only sufficient reason that any angel would be there, would be either if one is a messenger angel, a head angel or something of special importance.

"Good day Hemana, I am sorry to inform you that Akriel can't go tomorrow. Bring her to me and I will personally escort her else where, she is special. She will be able to say Good bye a few days after. " Aretha, The head of angels spoke, as she moved from behind her desk made of pure glass. On display behind her desk was a bird's eye view of the earth slowly spinning around, going through time frame after time frame and showing how much either better or worst it is getting by turning light or dark. All the rooms in the area had the same display.

"I understand she is special, the top of her class I most say. But why not? Would she be the only one?" Hemana almost shouted, feeling a pang of pain for the poor girl.

"You have a responsibility towards the master. Obey this order dear angel." Aretha said looking her straight in the eye, her tone strict but calm. "I can't tell you much more than just that."

"Please...she has been so excited for this day. She hasn't given any trouble whatsoever.What do you mean by good bye, at least let her have this day then you can take her." Hemana said pitifully.

"I'm sorry. But there are many precautions we have to make." She replied, her back to Hemana watching the display of the world. "Be here tomorrow with Akriel. Send my regards to the young angel. She is not to step foot out the kingdom, get her prepared. Dress her appropriately and groom her well. "

Hemana looked down to the mirror like floors as she listened. "God's will be done." Hemana replied, as she turned to leave.

She walked the same way she got in and took off. The fly back to the Central area felt shorter as the breeze blew through her brown hair and her mind fully consumed with assumptions. She slowed as she reach. And watched as young angels battered to and fro as excitement eat away at them. She watched as angels ran around trying to conceal their nerves and guardians trying to put them to bed, the guardians preparing there travelling gears for group trips, and last minute set ups.

A sudden breeze swept across Hemana's face as something quickly passed in front of her.

"Hemana, dear angel, did you account for all the angels going to the earth tomorrow?" The messenger angel spoke, stopping abruptly. Messengers were the fastest flying angels in all the kingdom. Their wings were especially made to help them reach to places quickly, special hearing and memory all aided them in their daily work. That is the mainway of streaming information and getting across to angels, if there was any angels who knew all the angels in the kingdom, it was a messenger angel.

"Oh dear! It totally slipped me. I will get right on it." Hemana said in realization.

"And don't forget it's to be given to the Registrar." The messenger angel said then flew away quickly.

The registrar accounted for every angel coming in and out of the Heavenly Kingdom. They sat close to the gate and would ensure that no one sneaks in without knowledge. It sounded like an easy job but the Registrar consisted of some of the toughest and biggest angels in the kingdom.