characters

Note :
This story is written by me when I was in 10th
So in this u can come across my immature s writing....

Actually what happened is

That time I wrote and published my story then I got busy in my boards and after a long time i forgot that Wattpad and gmail account password....

That time I wrote my passwords in a dairy that went missing too...

After 4 long years....

When our maid is cleaning the store room I found my dairy....

I deleted my story in that account and uploading in this...

Thank you,

Characters:

Hameed : Male protagonist, poor,very kind hearted and innocent guy. He is good in studies. But he doesn't have general knowledge.He don't know how bad the world is. He trusts everyone so easily. Many people used to bully and make fun of him.

Maya : female protagonist,extremely beautiful, very rich, kind hearted and a very humble girl. Belongs to royal family and also She is a princess. She doesn't trust anyone so easily. She likes to do her work by her own with out the help of her servants.She is a bird in a cage. She doesn't have freedom.
Her dream is to roam in the City freely with out body guards and security.

Ishaan kapoor : Cruel minded guy. He looks extremely handsome, he has all the physical qualities a girl wish to have in a guy. Had a capability to make any girl fall in love with him in very short period of time.He will go to any extent for a beautiful girl who fall in his eyes. And he is the son of richest bussiness tycoon and also central minister who had criminal background . And also he is an alcoholic and also takes drugs once in a long time. He love cars.

Jay : Friend of Hameed. Smart, intelligent, clever and funny guy. Sometimes he can't control his mouth,If someone comments something , immediately counter dialogues come from his mouth with out his notice. He studied journalism, his dream is to become an investigative journalist. Mostly he saves Hameed from bullying.

Priya Chauhan : Jay's girlfriend, very rich beautiful and naughty girl. Love to tease Jay.And she is very loyal towards Jay. She is the daughter of Rajesh Chauhan who owns "SS group of industries".

Sameer : Friend of Ishaan. Extremely angry, stubborn guy. And also he is a psycho . He is extremely mad at priya.
He wants to marry her . He can go to any extent for that.

Satan: Owns SN group of industries. The richest and most powerful person in the world . He is the largest designer, manufacturer,and dealer of weapons and milatry hardwares(warcrafts,warships,messiles). Had a private army. Many countries run behind him for his weapons. He owns numerous fuel,gold and diamond mines across the globe. He is the largest supplier of fuel in the world. And 85% of fuel mines belong to him. Influences politicians all around the world with his money. And also supplies fuel and weapons to many countries at low cost and keeps them in his grip.

John Wilson : Second most richest person in the world after Satan . Owns LISA group of industries. Biggest enemy of Satan. He owns a few fuel mines in gulf countries. Some countries in eastern Europe were under his control.

Raja veer pratap : Maya's father . The richest person in India. He loves Maya alot. He can do anything for Maya's happiness.

Rajeev kapoor : Ishaan's father. Second most richest person after veer pratap. He is a bussiness tycoon and also Minister in central cabinet. And he did alot crimes. And also he murdered lots of journalists who tries to expose his crimes.

Javeed : The king of Mumbai mafia. He organises the criminal activities of Rajeev kapoor and Ishaan. His major activities involves drugs and weapon smuggling, woman trafficking , creating fake currency and passports Ect. And also he is a contract killer.

Hello readers,
I hope you like the characters of my story. Plz apologize me for any grammatical errors and spelling mistakes .

Plz vote and share my story .

With lots of love,
Sam.