day of marriage

Maya p.o.v:
Each and every passing second increasing is fear in my heart. After marrying ishaan i should live like a dead

I'm sorry hameed.I don't have any right to say sorry.I gave you alot of pain,when you are with me. even After your death i can't give value for your sacrifice.

I deserve this punishment.

Some one began knock the door.
I wiped my tears and i quickly opened the door.
I saw my sister patricia standing at the door with a smile.

"di you didn't got ready yet?"
"yaar today is your marriage, you should be the most energetic person in this mansion" my sister said, by widening her eyes.
"yeah sissy you are right but my mood is not good today" i said

"I know why you are sad, after your marriage you have to live with out me and papa na? " my sister said

I nodded my head in yes

"don't worry yaar , brother in law is a very nice guy, he will take care of you more than papa"
"You will forget us and also you will forget your self in his love" my sister said
"No that will never happen"
"I cant forget you and papa"
"You both have special place in my heart" . I said with raised voice.

"ok we will see that in the future" my sister said with sharp teasing looks

"Oh my god, di its already 8:30 you should be at the wedding by 11:00.
Now go and take your bath " my sister said

I took my towel and I'm about to enter into my bathroom

Suddenly my sister called me

"Di i have cancelled all the makeup and dressing staff"
"Today i myself will make you to get ready for your wedding" she said

I have her a nod and went inside my bathroom.

I'm crying soo badly in the shower.
Hameed's memories began to invade my mind. I am struck between two emotions one is guilt towards Hameed and another one is fear towards Ishaan. . From all these thoughts, suddenly I got an idea.

I quickly finished my bath and came to my room. I saw my sister sitting on the bed arranging all the makeup stuff and other things ready. She gave me my mom's wedding saree and told me to wear it. She helped me to wear the jewellery and she applied makeup and she feed me the breakfast with her own hands.

Finally we got ready for the wedding.

"oh my god, di you are looking like an angel"

Why are keeping a sad face during your wedding? She said

I gave her a fake smile.

This is the last time I'm spending my time with my sister.
We talked with each other for sometime. Like every time she teased me.

Meanwhile my father knocked the door. My sister open the door as soon as he saw me he was extremely happy . I could see his moist eyes due to happiness.

My cute little princess you are looking same as your mom in this saree.

From tomorrow onwards I should spend my day without you. Morning I should wake up without your handmade coffee , and I should go to my office without looking your smile.
I will miss the great time ill spent with you everyday in the evening.

From tomorrow onwards no one is going to give me coffee with love.

No one is going to say bye with Sweet smile from their heart when I go to my office.

No one is going to spend time with me heartfully and happily.

I can't spend time with my princess everyday.

Papa broke to tears and I hugged papa and i cried.

Both of us were crying so badly.

My sister cleared her throat

"Mr veer prathap singh don't forget that you have another princess"