Prologue

Royal AU in which Phil is the king and Techno, Wilbur and Tommy are his sons. Phil insisted that Techno learns to rule the kingdom from a younger age than usual, 21 to be exact. Techno didn't mind but his brothers would bug in and distract him. 

Technoblade didn't mind his royal life, he enjoyed it though the thought of finding love is new to him, he preferred to read and spar not find love. His brothers were into sparring though Techno liked sparring with the guards and his father more. 

Y/N Mattison is a girl who lives in the village of the kingdom, she liked to do some sparring, and brewing in her free time. She also enjoyed reading, mostly about Greek Mythology, fiction and at times history. Her mother was a tailor as her father was a royal guard which she enjoyed sparring with. She would help her mother in making clothes and sewing if she had nothing to do. 

The two of them met in a strange occasion, not much interaction but soon met again. How did they fall in love? What does the future hold for them?  

Wait to find out~

Laz : Heyo! So, this was already in the making but! Due to @tanvi438 replying in a poll I made in my Wilbur x reader it's coming out sooner than I had planned. I'm also making a whole different story for a story-telling competition so don't expect the best updates due to the fact that submissions for it is close... I've never done one so I'm quite scared and nervous for it... 

Also, Techno will be the eldest in my book due to... Idk.. BYE-