~Without You~

Laz : By the way this is happening in the time Y/N spent with Ranboo, if the first paragraph wasn't the most informative. Yes I'm feeling nice so here's another chapter..

~Techno POV~

I was helping dad with the paperwork, just the hour Y/N left work piled over and being heir means helping dad with them while learning to do it myself. At least I was able to spend time with her and not be piled with work while she was here. 
After the papers were done, checked, read, and marked we had to go to the throne room for the once a month complaint time thing. This is the time where some townspeople would come by and either tell us what's been great which is usually because of a gifted item or help from the last month or what they need help with. Last month this wasn't avail due to dad being away. I could handle the kingdom but making calls are still quite pressuring which is why I couldn't do it alone. 

"Frank! How's the farm fields?" Dad asked, Frank is one of the farmers in town. They all work together and he's the head manager I suppose. 

"It's been doing good sire, but I do ask. May we have another storage area? We're running out of space to put the crops" Frank answered, dad had granted his wish and sent Barron to inform our builders to construct one right away. We knew Frank wasn't lying we've seen the farm's progress often. 

One after the other they come to thank for gifts, report things, and ask for a few which were all reasonable and useful for their occupations so dad, mom and I all agreed it was alright. Even if dad makes the calls he'd still go to me and mom for help on choosing and deciding. James was returning the next day which is why Cormac is filling in for him, it wasn't a hard job he'd be there for security and such with Barron. 

"Cormac..." I silently said, he was beside me so it was easy enough to talk to him 

"Yes sire?" He replied silently as well 

"Just call me Techno, by any chance can you get me water?" I told him, he smiled and nodded before heading off to get me some water

"King Phil, I've seem to find these in bushes. It seems harmless and I thought someone had misplaced it and not opened it. Today I saw it had the Amrold kingdoms royal mark so I've brought it to you" A man said, I don't really know his name... Do you expect me to memorize thousands of people's names? 

"Ah thank you kind sir, mayhap this is why I haven't received them. Thank you.." Dad said while standing to getting the letters on his own

"It was my pleasure sire, I'm Marcus" He introduced himself 

"Well Marcus, do take this as a small gift. A token of my thank for you to bring these to me" Dad said again while handing him a pouch of diamonds, emeralds and gold

"I- Thank you sire but it's not necessary" Marcus said

"Techno, here you go" Cormac said handing me a glass of water 

"Thanks Cormac" I thanked 

"I insist Marcus, these are very important. As a matter of fact take these as well" I looked to see dad give him a couple netherite ingots 

"I-" Marcus was about to say, so he doesn't know how stubborn Phil is huh... 

"Hush now, I'm not taking no as an answer" Dad said and Marcus gave in accepting the gift

Somehow our people seem to live in harmony, sure some things could go wrong but it was never big or something they couldn't stop themselves. They never get jealous or envy a person that comes out of the gates of the castle with gifts, Phil is known to be generous. At least it was never a big problem in jealousy, they seem to be happy and live along with each other nicely. Maybe I should get Y/N to show me around town and it's people more. Surely she might know more than I do considering I stay within castle walls more often. 

"Schlatt! How are you old friend?" Dad welcomed as Schlatt walked in 

"I'm good Phil, I was wondering if I could leave Tubbo with you for a while? I need to go out of town for some herbs and such" Schlatt requested, he owns a multi-store which contained potions, herbs, plants, sometimes precious items like ores, or rare finds. 

"Of course! He's a lovely boy, be sure to be back for the ball we'd love to have you and Tubbo here for it" Dad said, though it's more of a ball for royals no one said friends couldn't join it would be fun 

"We'd love to be here, I'd only be away for two to three days" Schlatt said 

"Alright then, bring Tubbo over when you're leaving and we'll take care of him" Dad said, Schlatt bowed and left 

The rest of the day went nicely like any other day, the only difference is that there's no Y/N to run around the halls with, no Y/N to listen to rambles or story after story. Well I guess this is what it was before, before Y/N came with her mother. It used to feel nice, it used to feel right and comforting, now it feels boring, it feels empty and lonely. I just went to the library getting another book to read. I grabbed a book from the romance section and started reading, I guess Y/N and her romance reading habits are rubbing off on me, not that I mind much. 

"Back to old habits huh? Just replaced it with romance books" I looked to see Wilbur there

"Well I don't have much to do, and Greek Myths are saved for when Y/N visits" I answered while Wilbur sat down beside me 

"Hmm, now do you understand how it's like for me when Sally isn't over here?" He questioned 

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say music man" I teased

"I- Fuck you" Wilbur said and stood up 

"What do you need Wilbur?" I asked

"For once, nothing. But I will need your help quite soon" 

"With?" 

"Something..." Ok something's up- 

Words : 1018

Laz : See you tomorrow! (Time zone : WIB)