Lily and Lily Pad

In a pond lurking deeper at the forest, a group of lilies can be seen. All are in bloom and all are in green. But not everyone thinks so. For there was a myth that you need to know. The myth tells about a unique lily. It is said that out of a million lilies in a pond, a special lily shall be chosen to go land. This said lily possesses uniqueness therefore she'll become an enchantress; someone that will take care of the forest. But during her blooming time, her heart is fragile so one must be careful to not break it in pieces or else the lily will turn to stone forever.

    In the present time, two young girls can be seen exploring the pond near the forest. They giggled and laughed and smiled with glisten from their teeth. For a couple of days now, they had been admiring a specific lily flower in the pond. They believe that this lily is the one that was said in the myth. The adults don't believe that myth but weirdly they're the ones who told that myth to little children.

"What do you think, Ann?" ask one of the young girls to her friend.

"I believe she's the one. Observe how her petals are pink while all the others are white." answered Annalise confidently to her friend, Mina.

"We shall observe her, right?"curiously ask Mina again.

"Yes, I believe that she will grant us something that we wish for. But we should be careful or else she'll break." answered Annalise.

"Beautiful things breaks easily."said Mina.
Annalise nodded in respond.

What the two young girls didn't know is someone else was listening to them. In the little pond that they're looking at, two friends were admiring the two admirers sitting near the water.

"You heard them very well Lily Pad, right? They thought I'll be an enchantress!"excitedly told Lily to her Lily Pad.

"Yes, I heard them really well!" cheered Lily Pad to her friend.

"Then I'll be one! For it is said, if someone believes in you, you become the thing that they believe in."says Lily while smiling widely.

"I can't wait for that to happen, Lily. I bet you'll look perfect."encourage Lily Pad.

"Thank you too Lily Pad for believing in me. But I have a question. Did you ever meet the enchantress?"ask Lily.

"No, I never seen her. But I heard she's lovely and kind. She takes care of us all in the forest." answered Lily Pad.
Lily just nodded and sighs happily.

~
~

Many days had rolled by, the two young girls keeps on visiting the little pond just to get a glimpse of Lily. Lily loves every visit while Lily Pad doesn't mind, for it makes her happy seeing her friend smiling in joy. A little fairytale story of two friends, that's all.

Over the time, Lily had grown and seems to be at the edge of her blooming period. Her pale pink petals had became a little on the dark side, along with that, Lily had become sensitive than before. Lily Pad cheered her up everytime for she know Lily's heart is at stake for Lily's sadness. The two young girls seldom visits the pond. It seems humans grow too in a way of forgetting what they used to believe in. It seems sad, indeed. But one day, an unexpected thing had happened. The enchantress of the forest visit Lily. Every lilies in the pond whispered to one another. They thought Lily had done something against nature. Lily thought so too, so she lower down her head.

"Don't lower your head, dear child. You are indeed chosen to take in my place as an enchantress. I came here to observe you who will take my place."state the enchantress,"And I have heard that your blooming time will end soon. But still, be careful. You are a beautiful creature. And beautiful breaks so easily."