Prince Sivlorstein 1 🪞

Just across a big valley lies the Kingdom of Flomaulrad. The kingdom is full of bountiful crops, soldiers, lands and hectares of farms. Each day, the people live a simple daily life. Almost everyone of them live everyday without begging for food or money. Well -- almost everyone because within the castle halls, a proclamation of a long time ago should be followed by the current King Gregor.

King Gregor is nearing his ruling end and he worried about his other sons if that time will come when the eldest of them step in to his throne. It was in the rules of a kingdom that a prince shall be independent if ever the eldest prince will become king -- in other words; those who are not crowned princes will step down at being a prince and live among the local folks if ever the eldest prince will inherit the throne. And so he worries that his three sons might beg in the street.

Thankfully King Gregor's eldest son, Prince Justinius promised his father to give each of his brothers one sack of gold for their expenses to live amongst the people. That sounded quite all right, indeed, but King Gregor worried that his sons may not blend well with the local people and have the possibility to gamble the gold coins.

"It's my own fault. I spoiled them at being royalty. I should have let them taste the simple life. Now, they're the ones whom gonna suffer for my own softness in the past." the King bitterly thought.

"Oh...I hope you'll guide them, Elíiseth." whispered the King to the wind as he look at a portrait of a lady inside his necklace. The portrait of his once beloved Queen Elíiseth whom now gone, his heart still longed for her.

Meanwhile, inside the palace, those two princes had just finished their meal and was resting in their marvel hall beside the fireplace.

"I am glad our brother Justin is the one to be King . . . because I have no idea how to act like one haha." says Prince Sivlorstein, the youngest.

"Brother, you have no idea, haven't you?" smirk the second eldest, Prince Sítreqor.

Prince Sivlorstein smile slowly turns into a confused frown as he asked, "No idea to what?"

"My, my, brother. This is what you will miss when you don't listen to your teachers." says Prince Sítreqor

"What is it‽ Spit it out already." ordered the impatient Prince Sivlorstein.

"The moment our eldest brother become King is the moment you will lose that golden crown of yours in your head and also your authority as prince."state Prince Sítreqor.

"What‽ But I'm only 14, I have nowhere else to go. Where would you go, brother? What would you do?" ask Prince Sivlorstein, shocked and nervous at what may happen to him.

"I've had it all plan out already.
I will become the baker's assistant for a while to earn money and maybe what will happen soon will happen."told Prince Sítreqor.

"Now, what would you do?"asked Prince Sítreqor to his worried brother.

"For now, I have no idea . . . . . .
except perhaps . . . . . . truly that's the only thing I must do. . . . . and I am quite a prince charming.
Brother, I am gonna find a nobleman's daughter and marry her. "says Prince Sivlorstein with confidence about his marvelous idea.

"Pfft. Good luck with that."judged Prince Sítreqor,"Remember that you're only 14, you can't be married yet 'till 4 or 5 years unlike me who's now at my mature age. You can ask Justin. I'm sure he will help. "advised Prince Sítreqor as he stand and walk away from his chair,"Don't worry too much, little brother. You should go to sleep."

Prince Sítreqor went to his sleeping chambers while Prince Sivlorstein was left in the fireplace of the hall, worrying at the news he'd just known.

"I should consult Justin. He can't let me go without having anything. I should consult him. And also I should talk to father.
For now, I should sleep. Yes, I needed sleep."he thought to himself.