Chapter Sixteen

The incense burner makes it's return:) Dedicated to: Dandruff_flake Shit seriously NSFW here so skip if you're uncomfortable.

Ouyang Zizhen secretly snuck the incense burner into the guest room of Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji. He got it from Lan Shizui by the way. He said he'd use it on himself but oh well, it's Ouyang Zizhen after all.

Lan Wangji woke up in his 17 year old body, laying inside the cave in Yiling. He sat up and scanned the area.

"This... The incense burner."

Lan Wangji stood up from the make-shift bed that was basically just a rock with hay. He looked around and almost quickly, he remembered what this scenario was.

Back when he finally coped from the death of Wei Wuxian, now raising the four year old A-Yuan alone. He would pester the Young master of Qinghe Nie before his reign as Sect Leader. He would ask for detailed paintings of his crush from Nie Huaisang, in exchange for rare canaries that came from Gusu Lan. The Nie heir didn't complain and so then they exchanged. He would ask for paintings but don't get me wrong, he knows how to draw it's just it's uhm questionable *ehem* sex scenes *ehem* Anyways. When things got comfortable and Nie Huaisang now the Sect Leader, they started a newer exchange. Lan Wangji would get his detailed fanfictions turned to paintings in exchange for Lan Wangji to make sure Lan Xiche would keep an eye out for Jin Guangyao. Which was successful, until the return of Wei Wuxian came. It was a surprise planned by Nie Huaisang for the desperate Lan, because he's tired of painting two men having sex, when he himself is single.

In this fanfiction, Lan Wangji was sold to the Yiling Patriarch, who will soon turn to his sex slave. Don't ask.

"You're finally awake."

Lan Wangji turned around and saw a tall man dressed in black robes. Hair long and loose while his arms were crossed infront of him.

(We all know that Lan Wangji is the most horny character. This is no big deal)

Lan Wangji felt his ears and neck creep red.

[He's... He's HOT!]

Lan Wangji gripped on his robes, causing it to crumple up.

"What are you standing there for bunny? The fox has got to have it's meal."

[Sir you are my meal!]

Lan Wangji closed his eyes in restraint.

"Trying to escape?"

The Yiling Patriarch walked towards him. He was taller and sexier. The Yiling Patriarch cupped his face with one hand.

"You're handsome..."

[Wangji... Calm down... Calm down... Recite the rules... The rules...]

Lan Wangji opened his eyes and was faced with Wei Wuxian who was biting his lip. Lan Wangji deadpanned felt the tension between his legs.

[Fuck the rules.]

Lan Wangji yanked his forehead ribbon off before pinning Wei Wuxian down to the ground.

"W-Woah Hey!"

Lan Wangji bounded his wrists with the ribbon, Wei Wuxian just struggled beneath him.

[What's with this guys' strength?!]

Lan Wangji won't lie, he'd always wanted to do this. Well he should've done this instead of asking him to come back to Gusu, but oh well.