Blue No Moobs Wiggle(The Wiggles fanfic)

One day Blue Wiggle was feeling down in the dumps because his moobs were not nearly as big as Red Wiggles moobs. He didn't think that Yellow Wiggle would want to be his friend if he didn't have big moobs.

It was a Saturday morning, and Blue Wiggle woke up not feeling his wiggly vibe as usual. He walked down the stairs to the kitchen to see Purple Wiggle making him breakfast.

"Oh Hey Blue Wiggle! I'm just making you some yummy yummy Fruit salad for breakfast!" says Purple Wiggle.

"that is sooooo soooo soo so so soooo thoughtful Purple Wiggle, but I'm not hungry. I'm getting a lot of hate on twitter." Blue Wiggle hops up on the counter and pouts his lip about to cry.

Purple Wiggle has a concerned look on his face and chucks the fruit salad onto the floor. "What are those little faggots that are the Wigglers saying this time?"

Blue Wiggle wipes his tears away with his hand "well.... They are calling me Blue No Moobs Wiggle. And I just wanna.... Wanna.... Get a moob job."

Purple Wiggle stands there awkwardly. He stares at Blue for a long time before walking away and flinging himself out the window, from 8 stories up in the apartment building.

~~~hey fellow Wigglers, hope you liked this chapter. Will be up loading a new one soon. Keep wiggling! ;) ~~~