Learn it from Me

Red ran out of the house, desperate for some fresh air. When he looked down the street he saw his wiggly fans wearing their red wiggle wiggly shirts. His face lit up and he walked over behind them. He tapped on their backs and said "HEY GUYS" in a very dark, deep, horrifying voice to make sure he got their attention. When the wigglers turned around their faces dropped and looked at red with disgust.
    "Uh, why would we want to talk to the blue no moobs wiggle? HAHAHAHHA" the whole group of wiggles giggled in reds face.
       Red looked back and said "what the flip I'm re....... Blue? Red had forgotten he switched colors with blue wiggle. Oh shit he thought to himself.
Little did red wiggle know he said oh shit out loud and the kids started convulsing. They had never heard such a foul word and their small bodies had no way to process it. Red panicked and started running the other way when he heard police sirens behind him.

"BLUE WIGGLE PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR, ITS OVER, WE CAUGHT YOU."

Red broke down onto his knees and prayed to the lord above, "please lord, if you're up there, help me in this hard time in my life!!"

The cop walked up behind him and began putting hand cuffs on reds wrists. The cop leaned over and whispered in reds ear, "oh don't worry, the only lord there is is yellow wiggle. And we both know he's getting a call when you get to the station." The cop ended his verbal abuse by spitting all over red's blue suit.

Red wiggle sat in his jail cell for nearly 3 hours in a nervous sweat, banging his head onto the cement floor waiting for yellow wiggle to come pick him up. When yellow walked through the door red quickly stood up.
"Yellow!! I can explain!" He panicked.
"Now's not the time blue wiggle. Not only did you not show up to rehearsal the past 9 days, but the fans hate your moobs almost as much as they hate your guts. Come on, I'm getting you out of here." Yellow wiggle guided the guards to unlock the jail cell and the guards bowed down and in sync said "yes master" then opened the cell for red wiggle.

"Yellow.... I have something to tell you."
"If you think it's gonna change the way I feel about your nasty wiggle self right now, throw it at me."
Red took a deep breath in for about 10 seconds, then pulled down his pants to revile the branded red wiggle shoe on his right butt cheek. "See... I'm red wiggle. I forced blue to change colors with me, and then I realized how shitty being him was but i couldn't go back." Red broke down into a fit of tears and leaned his face into his hands.

Yellow looked at him concerned and pulled him in. "I can't believe this... Red, blue loved his color. How did you ever convince him?"

Red's head shot up and the light bulb above his head lit up. "OH MY WIGGLES!" He stated, "Yellow, I forgot. Blue, well, he..... Murdered purple wiggle. And now.... Purple is back from the dead to get us."

AHHHHHHH!!! Sorry for the language y'all, just helps make it a little more intense ;) so what do ya think!!??? Where's blue wiggle? Will their fans ever trust them again and stop personally attacking blue online?? Who knows. This tale has only just begun.
P.s, thanks for reading wigglers, hope u enjoyed ;;):));&