Keep yo toes

~ hey Wigglers!! New chapter for y'all. Hope ya like )((;;;;;; ~

Blue wiggle looks down at purple wiggle through the window, as purple wiggle lay splattered on the ground.

"Well, now that Purple wiggle is gone, this just means there is one less wiggle to have smaller moobs than." Says blue to himself, not knowing red wiggle was behind him eating the fruit salad that was on the floor.

Red wiggle looks up at blue wiggle from the floor as blue turns around.

Blue wiggle gasps. "Gasp! Oh my wiggles! Red! I didn't see you there!"

Red stands up slowly, and looks out the window to see purple wiggle laying on da ground.

"Blue wigGLE DID YOU PUSH PURPLE WIGGLE OUT THE WINDOW?????????" Yells Red wiggle as he flaps his tongue in the air disgusted with blue wiggle.

"NO RED WIGGLE! It's not what it looks like! Let me explain!!" Blue grabs Reds shoulders.

"GET OFF ME YOU FILTHY WIGGLER!" Red pushes blue away and crosses his arms. "And ya know what Blue wiggle, I'm telling yellow wiggle. And yellow is going to kick you out of the band." Red starts towards the door.

"No! Red! Please! He already doesn't like me because my moobs aren't big enough! I beg of you, I'll do anYTHING!" Blue begs Red wiggle as he blocks red wiggle from going out the door.

Red rolls his eyes dramatically. "Fine, I won't tell yellow. Under one condition...." Red narrows his eyes evilly at blue.

Blue looks at red blankly, and starts wiggling his ears, which is a habit he does when he's nervous.

~ Why Hello there Wigglers!! I finally updated r u happy (((;; comment what you think Red has in mind for Blue wiggle.... >:] thanks for reading! Will be updating soon!