Chapter one

Sometimes I wonder if there is someone or someplace for me out there? There are many ways out there to find it yet my efforts have been Ineffective so far. 

I always assumed it was because I was the sheriff's kid that no one wanted to get close to me. Maybe they thought they would get in trouble for anything they did. Except Scott, he was my best friend. My brother from another mother, hahaha. I know I can't laugh but the irony. 

He was or more like used to be, recently I have been feeling neglected, pushed aside, or abandoned. I bet there are many words I could use to describe it but I'll settle for those. 

I was there for him every single time. When he was bitten by creepy uncle peter, Research help with all the new creatures in town. Self sacrifice myself many times if I mentioned how many times, I would probably run out of space. But I was still there, My dumb self stayed hoping for change.

Tortured By many but I certainly didn't think my brother and my supposed pack would act unsympathetic to all I've been through. For every hit or bruise, even slight trauma I was there for them. If they needed a shoulder to cry on I was there. I know I'm not codependent of them, I just wish I had the same moral support I give.  A shoulder for me to cry on, an ear to talk about my night terrors. Yet, where are they now? 

Today is the Death anniversary of the only person who sincerely cared for me and was there for me. Yet, My so called brother wasn't here for support. My pack Ignored anything I said that wasn't supernatural related. I turned my phone off just in case, I don't want to be bothered right now.

Here I am at the cemetery visiting my Mother's Grave. I brought a variety of flowers since this might be the last time I visit at least for a while. I'm thinking of going on a road trip and see where that takes me for a while. 

I kneel before her grave, holding the flowers tightly to my chest. I can feel my eyes burn as I look up at the sky.

"Mom,... I've tried my all. I'm tired of trying and seeing... no response. I really hope Dad will understand. Hopefully,.... you're watching over me and have your blessing for the path I'm about to take.... Thanks to you I don't have to be afraid of what's to happen. Thank you for what you have given me,... I'll try my best to be someone you're proud to call... your son. "

I put the flowers in front of her headstone, they were a mix of white lilies, daisy's, and white roses. 

"Deaton as cryptic as he is... told me the truth of my linage from your side Mom. I really hope I can live up to the reputation. He... also gave me your journal to study from and.... I have to say Mom you were very badass, " chuckles. "sorry Mom for my language but you not only were but are still incredibly awesome. I miss you so much but I know you're in a better place... once I learn the full extent of my spark powers.. I'll find a way to talk to you for real, it say in your journal it is possible but only after I learn and control my powers.  I Will Attempt It." 

I hold back my tears as I stand up. I kiss her headstone one last time, before leaving since I won't know when I'll be back. 

"Even if I'm leaving uncertain, Please watch over Dad for me... I will be back Mom.. I just hope you'll still accept me no matter who I become. Love you to the moon & back, and so much more. I'll always carry you in my heart Mom."

One last glance, one last kiss to her headstone. I press my forehead against her headstone for a few seconds.. A tear slides down my right cheek. I kiss her headstone once more Before standing up. 

I look up at the sky to see the sun has appeared. I close my eyes to feel the sun's warmth on my skin, when suddenly I feel a tingly sensation around me. I stay still a few seconds more before opening my eyes. "I feel ready now, Thank you Mom." I look down to my body and see nothing yet I feel different.

With one last glance to her headstone. I turn around feeling encouraged. I start walking and start thinking of my next move, Maybe this was meant to happen. 

First, I need a map.

Second, I also need some darts.

And Third but not least, start packing,... and write a goodbye letter for Dad.  

Oh, I almost forgot I need to pick up some books about sparks from Deaton to study from. After that I'm all set to begin.