Chapter 5

Previously..
"No, I'm fine... I guess it's fate to go back again." Why would he whisper when he knows I don't have werewolf hearing.

"Okay. If you say so."

Present...

I look at peter with a stern look.
" you know... you can tell me anything, right?"
Peter looked at me once before he sighed. " you promise?!"
"Of course! We can even pinky swear if it'll help or cross over my heart"
" No I believe you. Um... i only had a few flings per say. They might have been angry when i left but i don't know if they remember me." He had a mischievous smirk on his face. I frown until i see him get serious, i burst out laughing.
"Haha... I'll be honest, i was not expecting that. I thought you angered a supernatural creature, that would seek revenge if they saw you."  I step closer and put my hand on his shoulder.
" you know, if they do remember you. You can count on me. if you want to mess with them or better yet if they did you wrong i have a few ideas." I say while putting my right hand in front of him, and i close my eyes. I try to imagine a small bundle of electricity popping like fireworks on my fingertips. I open my eyes to see white electricity on my fingertips, i move my hand closer to him. " we'll see, who's messing with who."
He looks closely at my hand almost in awe. " you can try touching it but I can't guarantee it'll be painless." I say while smirking.
"But enough of that-" i say shaking my hand to get rid of the electricity. " we have wasted a lot of time here, are you taking anything with you?" I say while i go to my closet to look for my duffel bags, i have two of them.
"I don't know if you could tell from my clothes I don't have much but i can buy what i need on the way or when we get to New Orleans. I won't let anyone know except maybe cora, but i can text that on the way."
Just as I finished packing my clothes in my first duffel bag, I realized i forgot about cora. " Didn't she go on a trip to visit her pack?" I ask as I continue packing my laptop and anything i might need on hand. Like my chargers, supernatural books/ case files I made for easier access. "Those go in the second duffel bang.
"She did, thats why i said i would text her stiles" he said with a deadpanned look my way.
" I forgot about it." I said put my hands up. I almost have everything packed, just need to take my pillows and my baseball bat. Oh, peter can carry those.
" peter, grab my pillows and the duffel bags. I'll meet you at the car. Just need a moment." I say while avoiding his gaze.
"Hmm... fine. I'll wait in the car, give me the keys." He says while holding out his right hand. I put the keys in his hands, while looking at him seriously. " Be careful of my baby." He snorted. "It doesn't matter that thing is rusted, yet it still runs. I'm surprised it hasn't collapsed by now." I sigh while looking at him. He just grabs my stuff and leaves the room.
I grab the letter i made for dad, while looking around my room one last time. I remember all the memories of me and scott growing up to now, my time with Malia, the times the pack would jump to my window. When i hid Derek from dad. I take a deep breath as i see the memories pass my mind like a movie. I wipe a stray tear from my eyes, I didn't even realize. I almost started crying. I straightened and with one last deep breath i stepped forward. I grabbed ny baseball bat and headed down the stairs without looking back.
I left the letter on top of the fridge door. And left after closing the front door.
To a fresh start.