Chapter Two

I went to the nearest store and brought the map. Luckily, I had darts at home. On my way to The vet clinic I lower the windows. Stick my head out a little to feel the breeze. Hmm. If I wasn't driving I would totally close my eyes, but instead I admire the scenery of trees before focusing on the road again. 

I park near the back of the vet clinic. I get out of the car making sure my windows are up and  close the car door.  I walk to the door and knock softly, I lean next to the door while I wait.

I'm hoping Deaton doesn't have many patients for this or at least that Scott isn't there. I Never thought I'd see the day I would  ever go to Dr. Deaton. But after I told him I was leaving, his whole attitude changed. Anyone would've thought he didn't want me here but surprisingly that helps me. 

I look to my right when I hear the door opening. 

I let out a relieved sigh when I see him, Standing there is Dr. Deaton.

" Surprised to see me?" Said Dr. Deaton while opening the door wider.

" I was a little afraid it would be Scott to be honest." I pass by him when I enter and make my way to his office. I know this place so well that I could enter without the lights on, from so many times I was here. 

When I enter I see many books on his desk. I sit in one of the chairs and look up to see Dr. Deaton enter.

" How many of those are you giving me?" I say while pointing at the pile of books to his right when he sits behind his desk.  There are a total of  six books. I look in glee thinking those are the ones he's going to give me.

" Well, hopefully you are strong enough to carry all of these." He says pointing towards the right. 

" Awesome! Don't worry I have my school bag with me. Any tips or advice you'd give me?"  I say while I start putting the books in my bag. 

" Just be calm with your emotions, a sparks magic is in their belief but ...if their emotions become too strong then they'll need to have an anchor to help stabilize their magic."  He suddenly looks really serious. 

" I'll try my best Dr.Deaton, it's one of the many reasons I'm leaving. I don't want to harm much less attract attention while I learn. Besides no one will miss me except my dad, and I have always wanted to travel... see what the world has to offer."  He stares for a few seconds before speaking again.

" Good luck stiles and be careful. "  

"Thanks and no promises."  I say while trying not to smirk.

After I finish packing the books I say my goodbyes and head towards the same door I came through.  After I open the door , I quickly walk towards my Jeep. 

Now to pack and leave dad a letter. Then all that's left is to chose where to go.