The End (sorry if it's rushed)

Felix was happily chatting with Johnny.

He had finished his time machine, and after explaining everything he could about the future to Johnny, they decided to travel that night.

They weren't in a rush, they had all the time in the world.

Johnny still couldn't understand how the time machine worked.

It looked like a normal watch, only a bit bigger and fancier.

Felix also failed trying to explain how it worked, he ended up confusing both of them.

It's been 2 weeks, they were happy.

Johnny knew he loved Felix, but he still couldn't find the right moment to tell him.

Felix felt the same way, but didn't say anything, he didn't want to rush the other boy to tell him if he wasn't ready. He was always a patience guy, he didn't mind waiting for him.

He would always wait for him.

They were walking, enjoying the sun since it would be cold when they got to the future.

They saw Dave approaching them. He was usually smiling, but today he had an ugly frown on his face.

- Hey Dave, did something happened?

Felix asked, he didn't like to leave people in a bad mood.

Dave only stared at him with a disgusting look and continued to walk.

Felix looked at him confused, he felt a touch leaving him.

He hadn't even noticed he was holding Johnny's hand. They would do it all the time when they were alone, he must have forgotten.

He looked at him, Johnny had an embarrassed look on his face.

Felix got closer to Johnny.

- Hey, look at me.

Johnny looked at him, still ashamed.

- It's okay, you don't have to feel bad for holding my hand. Soon enough we'll be leaving this place and you won't have to worry about any of this.

- You promise?

Felix smiled.

- I promise. You know I would never let anything bad happen to you.

Johnny smiled, he was really happy to have Felix in his life.

They continued their walk, going nowhere specific. They were just looking to kill some time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night fell, Felix and Johnny were sitting on their beds, facing each other, happily talking.

They decided to wait until everyone was fast asleep, they didn't want to be seen.

Everyone was getting ready for bed, until

BOOM

They heard an explosion.

Before they could think, they were already getting pushed into the battle field. Guns in hand.

- Guess we're leaving later than expected.

Felix joked, Johnny looked at him worried.

- It's fine, it's not the first time we have to go to the battle field. Just play along and be carefull. We'll leave as soon as we can, okay?

- Okay.

They split up.

Felix was right, it wasn't the first time they were doing this, nothing bad ever happened, so they just had to be careful.

Love Of TomorrowOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara