[19] First time

TW// underage drinking, Smut...
A/N- you don't have to read this, I was just bored.. no huge things in this just part of a party and smut. It'll be their first time together. That's it.

Dream and George sat on the couch under a blanket just watching tv when Dream got a text from Sapnap, he opened it and smiled. "Let's go to Karl and Sapnap's." Dream said as he kissed the top of George's hair. "If you're up for it, ofcourse." George replied softly and smiled. "I am." Dream smiled as he stood up from the couch dragging George by his hand. "If I let you go you will need an hour to get ready so we're leaving now." Dream said laughing as he dragged George out the door and to the car. "You're such an idiot." George said laughing as he went along with Dream. " I don't take that long." He added as he got in the car that started driving right when they both had their seatbelt on. "Sure you don't honey" Dream said as he drove to Karl and Sapnap. "Oh shut up." George replied while rolling his eyes. So Dream did, he shut up till he pulled up in the driveway. "We're here" Dream said smiling. "I know dumbass" George said as he got out the car with Dream. Karl and Sapnap already stood outside. "Hey dude, how are you?" Sapnap asked as he hugged his friend. "I'm alright, you?" He responded. "I'm good thanks.". After this he hugged Karl, they all headed inside and sat on the couch. "So what now?" George asked chuckling still unknown of why they would suddenly come over.

"We party" Dream said with a grin.
"Oh god" George replied.
"What? You love parties with the boys." Sapnap said. "I do so let's get started." George laughed.

Sapnap and Karl grabbed some random bottles of alcohol they had laying around in their cabinets and brought them to the couch where they were sitting putting them on a table. Then they brought some red solo cups they had left from other parties. Dream and Sapnap grabbed a beer and George made a Bacardi coke mix for him and Karl. "Cheers!" They all said and drank their drinks.

They played some truth or dare they got bored of quickly because they were to drunk now to make up questions. They just sat there having the most random conversations. Well everyone but George, George was leaning on Dream and just looking at him not saying anything. "You alright?" Dream asked softly as he looked down at him. George softly nodded. "I wanna go to bed" George whispered and then made intense eye contact with Dream. "Are you tired?" Dream asked while remaining eye contact and the soft voice. George just shook his head. Dream blushed a little. "Okay." He said and turned to his friends. "Is it okay if we stay in the guest room? We're kinda tired." Dream lied with a smile. "Only if you keep it quiet and clean up after yourselves." Sapnap said which made Karl and himself laugh very loud but made George and Dream basically shit their pants. "Shut it." Dream said blushing as he stood up holding George's hand who walked behind him. "Goodnight." George said softly still a bit embarrassed. "Byeee" Karl and Sapnap said at the same time.

Dream and George walked up the stairs slowly so they wouldn't fall, they both had a lot to drink. When they made it to the top of the stairs they went into the guest bedroom and shut the door behind them. Right when the door shut George pulled in Dream for a sloppy kiss which Dream returned immediately, their hands were roaming around on each other's bodies. George pulled of Dreams hoodie revealing his light abs, it was perfect in George's opinion. Dream took of George's shirt revealing a slim body that looked great to Dream.

Their lips met again for a few seconds till Dream moved his head to the side of George's neck, Dream sucked on the skin leaving red marks all over George's neck and collarbone. George was breathing heavily as Dream did this to him. Dream pushed George on the bed carefully and got on top of him continuing to kiss along George's neck and chest. George was laying there with his hands in Dreams hair. "So good" George breathed out softly. "Mhm" Dream hummed. His kisses slowly started to go lower and lower till he got to George's pants, he looked into George's eyes for approval which he got immediately. Dream unbuttoned his pants and pulled it off along with George's underwear. Dream looked at the fully exposed George, it was the best thing he's ever seen. Dream took George's member in his hand and started stroking it which made George go crazy already.

"Dream" George moaned softly as he looked down at his soulmate. Dream loved seeing George like this, it made him feel just as good as George was feeling right now. No even better then that. Dream took George into his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down. George's hands gripped harder in Dreams hair. George felt so good right now, he has never really done this before. He's glad that it's with his soulmate, he's glad that it's with Dream. Dream then moved back up to George and kissed his neck again. "You're so hot." Dream whispered in his ear, it send chills down George's spine. "I need you so bad. Everything off you." George let out under his breath. "Good" Dream whispered again. George flipped them around, this time George was kissing all over the others body. George hoped he was good at this. He pulled down Dreams pants and underwear and started stroking him.

Dreams back arched a little at the touch, George then put his mouth around Dreams member and took almost all of it before slowly moving his head up and down. Dreams gasped a little and gripped the sheets. "Fuuck, you're so good George." Dream moaned at George's actions. George was glad to hear that. He continued till Dream moved away a little. "I don't wanna finish this just yet." Dream said with a smirk. George nodded a little as he went up to Dream and kissed him again. Dream broke the kiss and moved a hand to George'a face. George put a few fingers in his mouth making sure they were whet. Dream then removed them from his mouth and moved them to George's ass to prepare him for later, he slowly inserted a finger and moved it in and out slowly which made George moan loudly. Dream moved his free hand to George's neck and softly held it, Dream reconnected their lips so the sounds wouldn't be as loud. Dream added another finger in George's ass and moved it along with the other and then another till George was ready. "Please Dream.. fuck me." George whispered in his ear. "Okay." Dream responded with a smirk. Dream sat up a little and stroked himself for a few seconds.

"If we do it like this you can control everything, since this is your first time I want you to feel safe." Dream said in a caring tone. George nodded slowly, he couldn't have asked for a better person to do this with. George slowly lowered himself on Dreams dick and buried his head in Dreams neck letting out long moans, the feeling of Dream inside of him could not be described, it was pure pleasure. "Fuck yes." Dream moaned as he entered George. George started to move himself up and down on Dreams member slowly. He still needed to get used it it. "This is so good." George moaned in Dreams ear. Dream hummed on response. George picked up the pace, both of their breathing got faster. Dream started stroking George and moved his head to kiss his neck leaving little bites sometimes. "Oh god I'm so close babe." Dream breathed out. George felt Dream's warm breath on his neck which send chills though his whole body. "Me too." George could barely get out because there was almost to much pleasure to function. George released first onto Dreams abs with heavy breaths and moans. Dream released into George not 5 seconds later. It felt weird to George, but a good weird. Both of them were panting heavily as they looked in each other's eyes. "I love you Dream." George said out of breath as he got of off Dream and laid beside him. "I love you too." .

A few minutes later

They laid in bed in just their underwear now. "Since we didn't stay quiet, least we could do is clean up am I right?" Dream said out of nowhere. George started laughing "Shut uuuupp" George said blushing. "I wasn't the only one who couldn't stay quiet." He added. "True, but let's clean up." George nodded. They cleaned up using Dreams shirt he had under his hoodie. After that they got back in bed and cuddled up together. "It was great." George softly said. "It was." Dream said. Then they both slowly drifted off to sleep.
________________________________
Sooo.... Idk why I wrote this since I get kinda awkward when I write this lol but it's not like bad awkward just awkward. Okay I'll shut up now, I'm sorry if you read this and if you know me, no you don't. Bye.
I wrote this the December 3rd

Words: 1589