Chapter 1-

Chapter 1

*Lupe's POV*

Hi my name is Lupe. I'm in the girl band names Platinum Roses 4, you might know me from youtube. There's 3 other members in the band, Neha, Violet, and Jayden.

Now that I'm well known on youtube and have to be in the studio recording, I have less time for family and friends. but me being in a band with my 3 best friends, has gotten me to hang out with them more and know them better.

I'm usually the one organizing concerts, and talking about concerts I have one with the girls today. At Navy Pier, nobody was going to be playing at Navy Pier. So it was a great place to do a short concert because a lot of people visit Navy Pier.

Just got a text from the girls

From: Jayden, Violet & Neha

What time is the concert?xx

I replied to the text

At 12:00 p.m. so in 1 hour. :) at Navy Pier, Ill meet all of you there, We have our own dressing room. BE ON TIME!x

I sent the message and laid down on my mom's couch. I was living with my mom for a while since some crazed fan burned my house. But tonight I was staying in a hotel downtown of Chicago.Since we where having 2 other concerts tomorrow.

I went up to my room to pick up my clothes for today and tomorrow.

"Mom I'm leaviing" I said

"Ok mija, break a leg" my mom said

"Adios" I said and walked out the door. This was going to be a good day.

Picture of the stage they're going to be playing in on the side ;) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>