Chapter 5

Sorry these chapters are so short, i promise ill make them longer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

*lupe's POV*

I went out i to the parking lot and drove across the street since the hotel was next door.

I arrived to the parking lot. Grabbed my stuff from the trunk and went inside in the lobby and to my surprise i saw Matt.

"Hey" i said but he had his back to me.

"Hey you staying in the same hotel?" He said turning around.

"Yeah I have the mas-" i got cut off by The lady at the desk.

"Here you go Mr.Hunter. Have a great afternoon" the lady said. She looked like in her mid 20's.

"Thanks" he said then turned around.

"Hope to see you around. But i have to go!" Matt said.

"Cool see you around" i said and smiled. He left and i was next.

"Hello how may i help you?" The lady said whom i found out was named Amy.

"I made reservations for the master room" Amy nodded "name!?"

"Guadalupe"

"Here you go miss have a great afternoon!"

"Thank you, same for you" i said grabbing the keys.

I walked all the way upstairs my room had 2 floors, 4 rooms, 2 of them were connected, it also had a kitchen, dinning room, & a living room. This didnt seem like a hotel room. It seemed more like a mansion. Well for me since my moms house and my house who got burned down are small.

I put my things in one of the rooms. I walked into the living room and sat on the window ledge. Of course the window was closed.

I looked out at the view.

I got a phone call it was Neha.... God what did she want now. I picked up the phone and put it on speaker.

*phone convo* (n-neha l-lupe)

N-whats up you dirty slut

L-ran into Matt you?

N- what the fuck? So now he's in your fucking hotel!

L- yeah he is...

N- i feel bad for you son i got 99 problems but matt aint one. But if you need me to go with you ill be happy to since you got the master room!

L- haha really funny! Ill be fine

N- so if that mother fucker makes you cry im coming over

*phone convo over*

"Cough-cough" i heard in the door i hanged up. FUCK. How long was he standing there!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

OH SNAP!! who might it be?! lmfao, comment even though im posting the next chapter ;)