Chapter 13-

*Lupes Pov*

I opened the door and walked in.

"You can sit down, ill get the keys to your house"

"you have the keys to  my place?"

"yeah, when we were little you gave me a copy of the keys"

"yeah"

"Damn you're slow. ill be back" I said and walked to the kitchen since I had the keys there,i noticed there was a note. It wasn't there this morning.

It read:

"Lupe perdona me (im sorry) I have to go back to Mexico with my family you're old enough. To live alone take care of our house. Your house.          Love you Mom♥

i sighed and grabbed the keys. I turned around and screamed.

"what was that?" Matt asked.

"Why give me a heart attack? and that was a note, my mom left. "

"why?"

"I don't want to talk about it, follow" i said ignoring his questions. We walked with him to the garage. There was my car. Shattered in a million pieces just like my heart was. 

"We got lucky" Matt said in pure shock.

"Yeah..uh. I'm sorry for your guitar being broken" i said scratching the back of my neck.

"it's fine, at least no big harm was done to me, you, or someone else. Lets go look at my place?" he said and i nodded. I lead the way to his house. We walked in and everything was the same as his family left it 5 years ago. Everything was wrapped in plastic. As matt was unwrapping everything i went  upstairs to go get his old guitar. I ran back downstairs handing it to him. 

" Here.." i said sitting on the couch next to him.

"Thanks" he said and set the guitar on the table and sat back down. we were catching up on the past years of our life when i got a text from a number & i knew exactly who it was.

'hey babe! go on skype I need to talk to you!xx'

i opened my laptop and logged in on skype. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Who are you going to skype?"

"Harry" i said and Matt nodded.

i clicked Accept on the chat & was greeted with a very happy Harold.

*Skype convo* (L-Lupe H-Harry)

H- Hello babe!

L- Hey harry

H- How are you? heard you got in a car crash.

L-yeah, my wrist just hurts nothing big. But my car got fucked up!

H- Language. We all saw the pictures on the news, the accident is all over the magazines & TV here in the UK

L- but it only happened 2 hours ago.

H-Correction!  It wasn't 2 hours ago, it was 2 days ago

L- wait, so if it happened 2 days ago, I've been in a coma for 2 days with Matt.

H- Probably. Who's Matt?

L- he was driving the car, this is him

-~ i said turning the laptop so Harry could see him but Matt was on his phone so i guess Harry got the deal. -~

 H- oh, sorry babe but i got to go. Ill be in your area soon.

L- That's great hope to see you soon bye!"

*Skype call over*

"so  you dated Harry from one direction?"

*Harry's POV*

I texted Lupe to go on Skype. We where still really close after the break up. I still had feelings for her. But i put them aside. I've been getting completely stalked by Taylor. The lads would always make fun of me but i would just ignore them. I had a feeling Lupe & this Matt guy would end up dating.

*Matt's POV*

Yes i got jealous of Lupe's Ex- Harry. Who wouldn't though? He gets all the girls, with everything he wants all the time.

When they were on skype i felt awkward, so i just went on my phone until they ended the skype.

I know it wouldnt be right to ask her but. I just had the nerve too.

"SO you dated Harry from One Direction?"

"yeah"

"how long?"

"2 years why?"

"Why the break up?" i said ignoring her question.

"uh.. I don't know, i think his management said I was to young for him & i gave him a bad reputation." She shrugged.

"Did you-?"

"i got to go!" she said running towards he door. I ran behind her and grabbed her by the wrist before she could touch the door.

"Lupe.." i said trying to meet her gaze.

"Do you still have feelings for him?"

"My wrist." I hadm't noticed I was holding her wrist to tight.

"sorry" i mumbled.

"its okay. & to answer no. I don't have feelings for him anymore" She said and i sighed in relief