confused yibo

At yibo's House

Yibo's POV

" I don't know what to do and how to react over my stupidity, like.. seriously why the hell i hugged him like that and what nonsense i was speaking your smile only belongs to me. Why do i care if he smile for anyone. Uuuhhhhh... What is wrong with me ,why i am thinking about him."i screamed internally while ruffling my hair in frustation.

But i think my mind is possessed by any demon i was continuously thinking about his thin waist that accurately fit in my hand it seems like they are designed by God for each other . He was wearing thin shirt through which i was feeling his warn trembling body.
They way how i kissed his neck and the way how he was shuttering words while trembling in my arms that feels good that was too right .I want more of him but I can sense fear in his voice and somehow I want to replace that fear by love, caring , desire ......by thinking all this imaged dance in my mind when I was hugging him

by thinking all this imaged dance in my mind when I was hugging him

.( Credit goes to creator)

Uncounciously i smiled while imagining that view. I am not confident about my feelings but one thing is sure , i just want him to smile for me and me only. From first day i have some stange feeling for him but what should I name this feeling* Singh*.

And soon i reach my dreamland .😴😴

Zhan's house.
3 Rd POV

Zhan you are back! Here sit i prepared lotus rib soup .yanli said excited.

Jie ! Thankyou i really want to taste it . Said Zhan and run to his jie and hug her tightly but jie i am tired .. feed me pleaseeeeee....... Zhan whined. While pouting

You idiot ! Don't pout you look like pig 🐷 said zhuocheng and lightly hit on Zhan head. How old are you ? Huh? Don't you have your own hand.?

You know ,all girls in my university became crazy when I show them my pouty face and all of them scream there lungs out cute cute ...and to answer your another question ,i am Jie's three year baby boy and your third question anwer is ,yes I do have my own hands but i am tired and jie loves me more than you so she will feed me. Said Zhan happily

Zhuocheng roll his eye and sit beside Zhan

Zhan say aahhh. Yanli was happily feeding Zhan .

**** After lunch****

Jie why are you going to America , can't you live with us like this forever Zhan was complaining while his head was resting on yanli lap

(Credit goes to creator)
( Imagine in modern look)

Are you nut , she is married now ,she has her own family and because yuchen have to work in America so they are shifting there.. you shuld be happy said zhuocheng with light smack on Zhan's head.

But i will miss her ..said Zhan while pouting.

A-zhan don't worry ,i will visit you after every six months .. ok??yanli said with tears in her eyes and patted Zhan's head gently. How could she leave her baby brother alone .. after there parents death she had taken all the responsibility of mother for both her younger brothers.

Jie don't cry, i will take care of Zhan . I promise ,you can believe Me said zhuocheng and wiped yanli tears.

After that in evening yanli and her husband yuchen took there leave for America. And now Zhan and zhuocheng were left alone . Zhan was crying mess and missing her sister.while zhuocheng was patting latter head and wiping his flowing tears.

** In university cantine**

Zhan why are you sad today ..hm?? Asked yubin while sitting beside Zhan with tray full of food.

Nothing i am fine said Zhan and took his food but at same instant he split out all food .

Hey look he is xiao zhan so cute right? One girl said pointing to Zhan
Yes you are right . But he look sad what is wrong with him? Asked another girl.
Oooh... My baby is sad .. let's talk to him.third one said and rest all nodded in assurance.

And now Zhan is surrounded by more than 20 girls . Some were trying to flirt with him ,some of them almost threw themself on Zhan . Some were clinging on Zhan's arm .but all of them stop at an instant when they heard a dead cold ,deep voice.

Leave him right now, can't you see he can't breath you stinky bitches.yes ofcourse it none other but the great handsome wang yibo.
Every one after finding the source of voice moved back and continue what they were doing without disturbing Zhan.

But yibo didn't stop here ,he went to Zhan and tightly hold his wrist and drag him out of cantine area.
What are you doing .. leave my hand said Zhan while continuously struggling but he widen his eyes when grip around his wrist became more tight i..it hurts leave my hand Zhan said and now his body is trembling in fear and some tear drop can be seen in corner of his eyes.

On other hand yibo who was draging Zhan to backside of University area where no one was present seems to unaffected by all this but his step halted when he heard low voice of sobbing, he turned to look and froze to see Zhan's condition. Zhan's body was trembling in fear, he was sweating hard ,his one hand was hold by yibo while other was clutching his shirt and trying to stop the tears escaping from his almost eyes.And all the time he was looking
Ofcourse yibo's intention was totally different ,he never want to make latter one cry.

Ooh baby yibo you made Zhan cry .now author will punish you👹👹👹

Hey!!! Yizhan lovers 💓💓💓
Please forgive your lazy author
Will update soon
Forgive me for my poor English and grammatical mistakes.

Please( puppy eyes and pouty lips) vote 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊