Do I Love him?

Zhan pov

I just finished my classes and asked my brother to pick me up . My brother and I are going towards our house.

Today seemed very different from the rest. Such a person whom the whole university is afraid of has become my friend today. What I had always heard about yibo  is actually quite different from what he is in real life.

I don't know why everybody is scared of him because whenever he is with me i feel calm and relax . He is a very nice person in real life. He has helped me many times, let's count (1) saved me from those clingy girls ,but Same time irritated me by dragging me to that vacant classroom ,i can't find the actual purpose of that( Zhan makes confused face) (2) saved me from that ugly ,fat man that night (3)Even today also he helped me to get rid of  girls who were standing around me, I was not even able to breathe..

I think i got one more friend after yubin .i will meet him in evening

Zhan was smiling all the time inside the car his face was looking like blooming sunflower.

What's is with you today? Asked zhuocheng.
N.. Nothing brother , it's just I made a new friend today. answered Zhan happily.

Ooh.. what is her name ? Zhuocheng asked.

Not her brother it is him . Zhan correct his brother and his name is.. Aaaaaahhhhh...

***************""
In city Hospital
****************

Doctor how is my brother ? He is ok ? Zhuocheng asked doctor who just came out from emergency ward of hospital.

He is fine right now .  But he got a not so deep cut in his lower abdomen part . There is nothing to worry about ,it will take one week to recover. You can meet him now.

Zhuocheng who was dying of worry finally got permission to see his beloved younger brother. He entered the emergency ward and sit  beside Zhan's bed on a side table.

Zhan one who had come to his senses tilt his head to find his brother whose face shows sadness and tears started to build up in his eyes . Zhan was surprised to see his brother in this state , because No matter what the situation was, he always used to take care of himself while also taking care of his younger brother.

Brother i am ok , don't worry  please don't  cry..said Zhan and hold his brother's hand

Who is crying?? It's just I got something in my eyes .. zhuocheng said and wiped out his tear before it could fall down on his cheeks

Ooh really ....hehehe ...okk ok whatever ... Now take me home i am hungry .

After consulting doctor zhuocheng and zhan went to their home , zhuocheng made lunch for both and zhan helped him. Both ate their lunch and zhuocheng gave Zhan his medicine and left his house for his office .while Zhan rest for sometime and then he remember that he have to meet yibo . So he wear something good and leave his house for the park  where he was supposed to meet yibo.

3rd POV***********

At yibo's House.***********

Ooh god what's wrong  with me ? Why don't any clothes look good on me today?  Wait!!! Why i am preparing myself like this ? It is not like i am going on date? Aaaaah what's is wrong with me..yibo scream . for the last two hours For the last two hours, he was checking by  wearing different clothes, but he don't like any clothes on himself.

Yibo , what happened ? Why you screamed? Haikuan who just returned from USA enters his house and run toward his brother's room after hearing his scream.