Was that a dream?

3rd POV

Yibo wake up after 30 minutes. His gaze fall on angelic face lying beside him . He was feeling blessed to have Zhan by his side, he never ever have such feeling for anyone .he extended his hands to touched Zhan's forehead to check his temperature and to his relive Zhan's body was not too hot it was just little bit warm . But still he cas see Zhan's painful face .Zhan was whimpering in his sleep. Yibo can feel his lover's pain he gently moved Zhan toward him and hug him tightly, Zhan who was now stable after getting warmth move closer to yibo hiding his face in broad chest of Yibo. After few minutes Yibo gently separate Zhan from him .

He sit down on bed and look around the room , then he remember about granny , he lean toward Zhan's sleeping body and gave a quick kiss on his forehead. He caressed his cheeks and said.wait for me Zhan i will be back in minutes.

( Credit goes to owner)

He covered Zhan's naked body with blanket and left the room .as he came out of room he went to next room which belongs to granny
* Knock* * knock* Yibo knocked granny's room .

Come in young man, you are awake.here sit down granny gestured yibo to sit beside him.

When did you came granny? Did you find the herbs ? Will it cure my Zhan. Yibo asked in one go ,he just want to see Zhan's smiling face again it is very painful for him to see his love in pain.

Granny chuckled at sudden outburst of Yibo. Patience young man .i came 10 min ago and i found that herbs . And yes it will cure *your* Zhan granny emphasised your word .

Wang yibo eyes widen after listening what granny said . Tip of his ear turn deep red, ofcourse our lion was feeling shy and embarrassed.ooh so where it is? Yibo asked while looking down.

Here take it and make him drink all. Granny handed a bowl of herbal soup to Yibo Both of you be ready after 20 min ,i will serve lunch, it is almost lunch time and rain also stop .

Hmmm. Okay thanks Yibo said and get up he bowed to granny and move toward door to exit the room but before he could take another step granny speak out again

Young man , for next time close the door, don't let other see your beautiful partner.granny said and smiled at confused yibo .yibo didn't waste any single second and immediately left the room with red blushing face for Zhan's room.

Yibo's POV

""""i don't know what to say but one thing is clear that is granny must have seen me and zhan together inside that room. Well what I did.? I did  nothing , as a friend i have to help him when he need me and i did same.

I just hugged him tightly to warm him up ..yeah... I agree i loose my control and kissed him but he was asleep he didn't know anything.

It was my first kiss. I gave my first kiss to my soulmate ,my cute Zhan.and i can say it confidentially it was Zhan's first kiss too.""""