Three

Six months have passed since Callie's first case with NCIS and six months have passed since Callie became Gibbs best friend/roommate. Gibbs and Callie had a now perfect routine. Wake up early, go on a walk, come back home, Gibbs takes a shower while Callie fetches him an outfit, cook breakfast, eat, Callie gets geared up, get in the car, and head to work. If there's not a case, Callie sits at Gibbs feet by his desk. NCIS also gained a new member, Kate. Whenever there's a time that Gibbs and Callie can't be with each other, Callie is with Abby. Today started out as any other. Same routine, gear up, and lastly head to work. When Gibbs and Callie got off the elevator, they went to Gibbs desk and Callie sat by his feet. Well, it would have been a normal day, if Director Vance hadn't informed Gibbs and their team that they would be partnering up with the FBI's BAU. They also had a full blooded German Shepherd who was trained in everything Callie was, except they had profiling under their collar. To say Gibbs and Callie were upset would be an understatement. They both hated the FBI. An hour after being informed on the situation, the BAU arrived. "Agent Gibbs. I'm SSA Aaron Hotchner, this is SSA's Derek Morgan, Emily Prentiss, JJ, David Rossi, Dr. Reid, and last but not least, our newest agent Dean." The leader, Aaron Hotchner said. Gibbs stood up with Callie right by his side. "Gibbs. This is Kate, Tony, McGee, and last but not least, Callie." Gibbs replied stiffly and Callie sat in an unmistakable proud position. Dean could easily tell she had a proud aura and wasn't one to be crossed. That's not the only thing he noticed though. She was the most beautiful German Shepherd he ever saw and he's met many. Like how Callie was a female Gibbs in dog form, Dean was a mix between David Rossi and Aaron Hotchner.

Callie's P.O.V

I was sitting proudly by Gibbs when I noticed the most handsome German Shepherd I've seen in my life sitting in the almost same position as me by David Rossi's feet. "Hey, I'm Dean." He introduced himself. Even his voice was attractive. This is Dean:

 This is Dean:

"I'm Callie. I'm not gonna lie, so I'll just say it how it is. I hate the FBI. They always take all the credit for our work. We may be working a case together, but that doesn't mean I like your team." I replied bluntly. Dean gave me a smirk. "Sweetheart, the BAU don't take all the credit. But I like you. You're feisty." Dean smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Honey, I'm not an easy German Shepherd. I don't fall for cheesey lines, a smirk, and a pet name. One more thing." I said stepping closer. "Don't call me Sweetheart and I won't bite your leg off." I said and sauntered back to Gibbs. I could tell that Dean was looking at me shocked. And his team. They just gave us some knowing look. Like they knew something we didn't. Dean may be easy on the eyes, but I refuse to be a name on a list he probably has. If I ever found a mate, it's not gonna be some player like Dean acts.

Third person P.O.V

If only Callie knew, she was completely wrong. If only she knew what her and Dean's team were planning for their future.

A/N: another chapter down!!! So, what do think of the new character and love interest? What do you think their teams are planning for them? Vote and/or comment if you like the new character and chapter. Comment what you think the teams are planning!!! Love you guys 💞💞💞