*INTRO*

'Ahhh... I'm really tired of this'   a boy thought himself look at the mirror that look young with a lot of injuries in his body and face...

' this my 21th time that i go back in time after i die in mikey punch '   he thought himself while touching his face.

' And I'm still young '   look at the mirror with eyes full of anger, sadness and tiredness .

' Now that I think of it, I don't remember how old I'm now '   he sigh to himself and look to mirror again with a smile before he punch the mirror hard.

'I hate it this so much'    look at the mirror with blood on it.

The boy look down and he clinch his fist with blood come out

' WHY WON'T YOU STOP MAKING ME GO IN TIME!!? AH... KAMI-SAMA '  the boy shout looking up saying it the God fault making suffering like this.

As the boy fall down in his knees, tears flow down crying with a lot of emotions, memories of that timeline....
o̴̶̷̥᷅﹏o̴̶̷̥᷅
o̴̶̷̥᷅﹏o̴̶̷̥᷅
o̴̶̷̥᷅﹏o̴̶̷̥᷅
o̴̶̷̥᷅﹏o̴̶̷̥᷅

After few minutes, the boy thought to himself   'why not kill myself ? That way no one in my friends going to die'   the boy smile and look up, stood up and go to the kitchen. Go to the drawer and he find the knife while getting it he feel like it's going crazy for him.

As he was ready to die he stab himself for 3 time before going to falling down.

He see everything's black and  'I can rest now'   closing he eyes, smiling

*
*
*
*
After a few hours of floating, he open his eyes to see a big glowing sakura tree

'Ahh... your awake now, I thought i going to wait more to u to wake up'   a unknown voice said to him

He look around and see himself

'I been waiting for you hanagaki takemichi'   the unknown self of his said while smiling....

That the first intro of this even I was kinda taking the while ago
Sorry for the grammar