Chapter 4

Kazushi P. O. V

It's been a 5 weeks that happen and now I'm inside a big bedroom in the fucking mansion that have portal to our original bedroom in our real house.

..Flash Back 5 weeks ago..

No one P.O.V

Takemichi and the others getting know what's going to happen in the future for 2 weeks now.

"So Takemichi, what's the plan for the future??"
Makoto said to takemichi.

"First of all, we need to bring back our gang (I mean the mizo gang) and second we need to get stronger by training ourselves by Drya-san and third we need people get to know us and hide our real identity because someday Bonten and that stupid kisaki will be finding way and fourth will stick as story goes"
Takemichi said while counting his hand and look annoyed when he said kisaki.

"So...Your saying we still going to the story but this time we are stronger that people in Japan will know but not the real us?? Is that are you saying??"
Makoto said confuse

Takemichi nobs and walk to drya while drya is dealing with the 5 gangsters that now kneeling in sharp rocks that she found.

"OK ok, how will people get to know us we don't know any political person and we're still young with no money in our hands?"
Kazushi said to takemichi while looking at 5 gangsters that in front of him.

"Well first of all, money is not a problem, second drya and the other that i know will teach you how to fight, how to deal business and to deal with someone"
Takemichi while handing drya a stone.

/Admin: what Sakura mean about"by deal with someone is by killing them"/
( ゚ ▽ ゚ ;)

"Wait, teach us business!?"
4 of them said with shock

"Are you crazy!? We're not even rich!?"
Takuya said to takemichi while still shock

"Who said we're not rich?"
Takemichi said while smirking

They look at takemichi while they still shock of what takemichi said to them.

Takemichi look at them smiling

"Tomorrow, Let's see each other in this spot, ok"
Takemichi said while getting the collar of  the 2 gangsters.