Chapter 6

..Kazushi Thoughts..

It's been 3 years now that been part of Takemichi family.

Our family becoming bigger and have lot of connections.

I'm already 10 years old and other are 11 years old.

Even though we're the youngest, we didn't let them look down on us because we know that if they look down to us, they will look down to our family.

I already graduated college at the age of Nine and the other as well at the age 10.

I'm suprises when we still newbies to the new life that was given to us.. the hard work of study and training as well but thanks to that we did it for pass three years without a problem.

We learn something about takemichi and the rest who stay with us.

The maids and butlers that takemichi hired was assassin and trained by military.

Plus I learn that magic exists or maybe awakener that have secret abilities.

I myself become one but not one kind of skill but more than more skill..

My brain become more smarter and my body becoming more stronger than any human.

Even my friends as well... is it because of the stone that takemichi given to us??.

Well takemichi said to us that the stone will be our 2nd soul and can live long even protect us.

I always practice my power properly and it's becoming stronger for 3 years but I know there's more to come in this world..

💥
💥
💥
💥

💥

Kazushi P . O . V

I was walking to the hallway while hamming my fav. Song but i feel someone is following.

" Hey, show yourself to me or face the consequences "
I said while releasing a Dark aura to my surroundings

"Sorry, sorry Kazushi sama"
One of the servant said while going out to the shadow.

" red? What the fuck are you doing here?"
I look at him up and down.

" I thought your in the mission right now? "
I said to him.

He look at me scared but eventually smile at me

" Well I already done my mission that was given to me "
He said to me while look outside

"Man.... it's been 3 years that I work here in the family"
He said while closing is eyes.

" I feel like it's was a dream "
He said again while look at me.
_

________________________________________

Yes, it's been three years that I meet and become close to them.

If you're thinking there the gangsters back then, you're right.