Part 5

(Alex pov)
I woke up by the sound of my dog whistle alarm.

I used magic to put it off and tried to get out of bed, pulling the sheets and Mattheo with me. Oh yeah, he was here.

"Morning," his gruff voice came through.
"Morning, can you get off of me?" I asked.

He rolled off and I went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school, wait. It's Saturday.

I got ready to do my normal Saturday routine. When it hit me, I spilled my fucking life story because I fell asleep next to someone.

What about Mattheo made me so, oh shit! I needed to get out of there.

I got out and saw Mattheo dressed. "I'm gonna head out." I said and he grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going?" he asked and I lied: "To class, bye."

I sped out and ran right into Kol Mikealson. "Watch where you going, witch," he said and I looked up at him. "Don't make me stab you, I'm not in the best of moods," I said and teleported to the forbidden woods.

I started by taking off my clothes and folding them neatly before painlessly shifting into my Grey and black wolf.

I ran around, hunted a few dear which I was not expecting to find and explored the beauty of the woods. I was enjoying myself until I caught the scent of Malfoy, the Riddles, The Mikealsons, some other girl and the golden trio.

I quietly moved closer to them only I see that Hermione and Draco were at it again, Hary and Tom were verbally attacking each other, and Ron trying to stop it while Kol and Mattheo were fighting again. The other Mikealsons watching the area around them and the fights in amusement.

Kol punched Mattheo too hard in the stomach and he couched up blood before jumping back at it. I growled and did the most reckless thing imaginable.

I walked out of the woods, growling with my red eyes glowing, supporting my snarl.

Klaus looked at me as if I were some toy while Elijah looked stunned. I growled at Kol who stopped in his tracks. In fact, everyone did. I looked at Mattheo, and gave him a small nod.

He smiled and slowly approached me. He held his palm out and I gave it a sniff. Smoke, Lavender, Vanilla, and a hint of weed. My new comfort scent.

My ears lowered in a friendly manner before coming up and letting out a growl as I turned to Klaus. "If you so much as think of hurting him, I'll kill everyone you hold dear," I told him in his mind.

I then turned to Draco and made my eyes glow a little brighter, signaling that he was a threat.

I growled one last time before going back to the woods, I was tired. I had just made my point to the Mikarlsons and saved Mattheo from a very bad turnout fight.

I ran back to where my clothes were only to find them shredded. I then caught the scent of Elijah.

I turned around and barred my teeth at him. "Katerina told me about you," he stated.
"Like how you called her and told her about your brother," Klaus smiled.

I growled. "She won't turn back you wankers! You shredded her clothes and may I add that you're threatening her in her habitat." Rebekah said, bowing down and holding her palm out.

She wanted to be nice and maybe make a friend out of me while her brothers heard about the Tribrid and want to find a way to do something with my power.

I let my head fall a little and she hesitantly pet me.

"I like your style," I said into her head and she smiled at me before sprinting off and coming back a second later with clothes, a loose hoody, and pants.