Part 8

"Hey, Alex?" Ferret asked.

"Yes?"

"We're going to Hogsmeade and I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me?" he asked.

"Did Rebekah tell you that I would say yes if you asked?" I asked, clearly knowing the answer.

"Yeah," he muttered.

"Well I'd love to," I answered.

~~~~

*Knock knock*

"Alex?"
"Go away!" I exclaimed.
"Angel please, let me explain!" he whined.

"No, I'm not your angel. Now fucking leave before I set an angry hybrid at you!" I exclaimed and heard him walk away.

"That must've been hard," Rebekah proclaimed.

"If he wants Pugface, then fine but he can't have us both." I stubbornly said and got ready for the date I was both dreading and excited for. I walked to the place where Draco asked for us to meet at.

"Alex? You actually showed up?" he said surprised yet happy.

"I did. Now let's go." I answered as we walked into the small village and I must say that even under all the snow, it was more than beautiful. We then took a turn and entered the 'Three Broomsticks' which I had come to know was a restaurant.

I sat down while Draco, trying too hard to be a gentleman, went to get us some drinks.

After a while he came back. "Here you go," he slid one over to me.

"Thanks?" I questioned but took the drink nevertheless.

We drank our drinks, Draco tried to be funny and failed which in the end wasn't a complete failure since I laughed at his complete stupidness and lack of humor. It was a pretty normal 'getaway' until Mattheo and Lorenzo walked in.

"I dunno man, but you hurt her," Lorenzo said, "You saw the look she gave you when you kissed Pancy, she was bro...ken." but he stopped once he saw me with Draco. With a gulp and a nervous smiled he turned to Mattheo and said: "Dude, don't lash out or anything. But look there."

Mattheo looked at us and we made eye contact for a few seconds but he diverted his gaze to Draco a scowl evident on his facial features. He even had his fists clenched.

I stood up and walked to Lorenzo, hoping to escape the tension that was building with a friendly conversation with a friend.

"Hey, Enzo. Sorry for ditching our study session last night. I was tired." I smiled lightly.

"No prob," he shrugged, his gaze turning to Mattheo with a half look of sadness at him. He turned his gaze back towards me and said: "What about tomorrow night?"

I smiled, trying my best to seem fine and answered his request: "That seems just about right."

I sat back down with Draco while Mattheo and Enzo went to sit down, Mattheo still not complerely taring his gaze from me and Draco. Draco didn't need to be supernatural to sense the tension, it was so thick that a knife could slice through it, I honestly felt like I was drowning in it- and he suggested that we'd leave.

"I think I should head back  to our dorms to finish my homework but-" Draco caught me off guard by kissing me, passionately.

The odd thing for me was that at that moment I wanted to kiss him like something was pulling me towards him. It made me wonder: Was Bex right? Did I need to move on and get over it because it damn well seems like that was what Mattheo did?