|Chapter 4|

⚠Sad⚠
MHA SESASON 4 Spoilers?? Maybe? 
And also in the last chapter  I mention Adrien to come the next day but I changed it to 2 days..

Marinette  POV
Its was some long 2 days. I didn't do anything much. Just completed the leftover assignments and some sketches. And Akumas of course. Adrien was coming today at 4pm. He said he will be tired so he couldn't meet me so I said we could meet tomorrow and he agreed. The weird stuff was that he called be Marinette instead of 'Honey' or 'Babe'  or 'Blueberry' . He usually calls me those nicknames. I also called alya she said she is helping her parents with stuff so we couldn't hang out. UGH! I was bored AF!!  Sooooo I went out saw a movie and Ice cream and Did some stuff. It was weird alone but it was fine. Tikki was there.

~Day Of Adrien's Arrival~

No one's POV
Marinette got some flowers, Chocolates and a surprise gift for Adrien.
She knew he said he was tired but she thought of surprising him. She was walking to Adrien's house. It was 5:30. ^He must have freshened up and is resting. He is gonna love this!!^ Marinette squeaked. She was dressed in a casual but pretty dress.

She reached To the Agreste Mansion and rang the bell.

"Natalie- Who is This??"

Natalie says through the mic as the  doorbell camera comes out.

"This Is Marinette!! Adrien's GIRLFRIEND!"

"Natalie- Oh Miss Marinette! Come in.."

The door opens, allowing Marinette to enter.

Marinette starts going up to Adrien's room, excited.
But she suddenly hears something.

"I Love U"

^Who is he talking to?^

"I Love U too!" A voice that sounded familiar to Marinette, said.

That's when Marinette bursts into the room with tears in her eyes. 

"Blueber-"
"DON'T  U DARE" In a shaky voice

"Let me explain. This is not what it looks like! "Adrien says holding Lie-La. They were sitting on Adrien's  bed.

"THIS IS EXACLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME WITH THAT-THAT SAUSAGE HAIRED LIAR!!"

" She is not a liar"

"Adrien its in her MF NAME!"

"Listen. Marinette I used to love U- But now I don't."
"How could u Adrien! I LOVED U AND U DID SOMETHING UNBELIVEABLE TO MAKE ME HATE U! AND WITH SOMEONE AS BITCHY AS LILA"

"Bu-"

"BUTS ARE NOT GONNA CHANGE THE FACT THAT U CHEATED ON ME! I LOVED U WITH ALL MY HEART AND U CHEATED ON ME AFTER DATING FOR 11 MONTHS"

(Credits to PuffGills )

Marinette throws the flowers, chocolates and the SPECIAL GIFT on Adrien and runs out of the mansion.

~With Adrien~

"Marinette WAIT!" 

"Adrien leave her! U have me now"

" *Sigh* I guess u are write"

At Night, Lie-La leaves. Adrien was tempted to open the surprise gifts from Marinette.
He gets the gift and opens it. He was shocked to see whets inside

 He was shocked to see whets inside

And there was also a letter

And there was also a letter. He opened it and start reading it.

Dear Adrien,
These are love necklace. The M for U and A for me. These will define our love :).
Hope U like it.
I LOVE U!!
Marinette..

Adrien was sad, happy and angry at the same time. ^Why did u do so much for me! U know this is not gonna get u my love. U need U do more. My heart is not do easy to take. U couldn't But Lie-La did^ He didn't know what to do, So he took the necklaces and put it somewhere secret to make sure nobody else sees it.

Hey Guys!!
Hope U enjoyed!! I will make a better chapter soon!!
Sorry If u didn't like it !:(
- Flowing_Colors ~ Gravity_Uravity🍡

Word Count - 649