First check up with Preston

Preston POV:

We were heading home from the office (Preston was driving) then I remembered the picture she showed 'Did she had the first check up without me?' I had to ask her.
"Bri did you go to the doctor without me?"
"Yes"
"Why, why couldn't I come with you?"
"Because I wasn't sure if I was pregnant"
"Can you go to the doctor, but with me this time?"
"Ofcourse, when tho?"
"Tomorrow?"
"Okay, I'll call the doctor"
"I can't wait!"

*time skip the next day*

Preston POV:

Today we are going to the doctor, and I'm so excited! So we got dressed and got in the car, I was driving excited to see our little baby.

*time skip when they got to the doctor*

Brianna POV:

We got to the hospital and waited in the waiting room, I could see that Preston was exited and a bit nervous, then it was our turn so we got to the room.

Preston POV:

We got to the room and the doctor told Bri to lay on the bed

D: "So how far are you in?"
B: "I think about a month"
D: "Ok, I'm about too take an ultrasound so it might feel a bit chili"

'A MONTH!' she kept this pregnancy from me for a month!

D: "You can see your baby on the screen, so far the baby's doing amazing"

I'd truly made my heart feel with joy and happiness to see OUR baby on the screen, I'm not gonna lie it almost made me cry, but you know I can't cry in front of the doctor.

Brianna POV:

I'm so happy to hear that our baby is doing amazing. I could see that Preston was about to cry which made me even happier. We asked the doctor if we can record this and he said sure, then Preston took out his phone and recorded the screen. The doctor told us when to come for our next check up and we left.

Preston POV:

We got to the car and then I just couldn't hold it in anymore a tear went down my cheek, and then another one the next thing I know I'm crying tears of joy, Bri came closer and hugged me, that moment lasted for about two minutes and then we headed home.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Words: 389