15. delinquents and a race

School was just starting off again it had just been 2 weeks since the school had given the students time off to recuperate from the traumatic experience they all had and during that time uraraka went out many more times with tenko she messaged him  frequently and if she wasn't doing something already she was either texting or calling him usually the former, she just loved to talk to him, he made her feel better about herself and feel good, she soon started to want to start dating him (unknown to her she was already doing couple things with him just not realising there also weren't kissing yet but there were hugs, there were just no labels, I WILL NOT BE LABELD (if you get that reference well done, hint its from a death battle released 6 years ago, my personal favourite anyway)) she had just gone on another trip out with him yesterday, she snuck them into a themepark because she didn't feel like paying, gravity control is really useful, especially once she learned how to fly with it they had a blast and he even won her a giant stuffed kitten, it reminded her of him as it has blue, and to her fluffy and reassuring it also had a look that made it look edgy, she couldn't have asked for a better plush, she always cuddled with sit at night always wishing it was the real thing, she would do anything just to be with him, she still didn't know he was the villain that attacked the USJ she was at the other side of the mountain zone unconscious after all.

everyone started entering class and soon quietened down out of fear of Aizawa, "okay everyone the fight still isn't over " 'more villains' and at that point, many people started having panic attacks mina toru and kirishima had more predominant and severe ones while many were hyperventilating as well "no no no I can't go through it again every time I close my eyes I see him die" both mina and Kirishima and Toru were repeating this over and over, she was still wrapped up in Yokoyama cloak she was lucky that the staff let her keep it as a coping mechanism, hell they even infused it with some of her DNA so it could become invisible at will, she just wanted to be as close as she could to him she started crushing on him the moment they started talking and it only grew,"why, why did he have to leave me, why did he have to die

It was at this moment he realised he fucked up, aizawa didn't expect this to happen he was just supposed to announce the sports festival and give them two weeks to train but he immediately had hound dog come on the scene and help everyone calm down, and after 20 minutes they succeeded, "sorry about that everyone, its not villains" 'oh' was the collective thought of everyone "I'm here to announce the sports festival" mina then spoke up "b-but sir is it really okay to hold the sports festival right after a v-v-villain a-attack" "the UA sports festival is one of the biggest events within japan and many people look forward to it each year, it has long supparsed the popularity of the olympics at its apex and so we can't just cancel it, it is also a great way to show that the school is still going strong and just incase your still worried we have increased the security 20 fold no villain is getting even close to the sports festival and you only get this chance 3 times it would be a waste to miss it time is limited" 'i should go see ochaco at the sports festival' thought some random character who is no way at all a villain nope no definitely not why would you think that, "i-if your so sure sir" "and with that class dismissed you will have the next two weeks of to train" class started to disperse at ochaco started to think'i wonder if i can get ten-kun to help train me he's pretty smart afterall' but alas it wasn't meant to be as the entrance was blocked by other people "the fuck do you all want" those who knew uraraka were surprised to see here swear, "if you all are you to scout out the competition you're more idiotic then I thought" the crowed was taken aback by this as they just didn't accpect this from a girl who looked sweet like uraraka but it was class 1-A so what did they expect "do you really think that you can scout out the competition just by looking at us leave our classroom" *clap* *clap* *clap* "well done you you're now first grade idiots" "I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this?" said a scrawny boy with purple hair and bags under their eyes "and who are you, I bet you blame everything on your quirk but didn't work out, that's it huh you blame everything on quirks when they don't really matter" "i-uh" "I'm right arent I do you think an antigravity quirk can lift up giant robots and break them do you think an invisible person can break those robots and someone, we all worked both our quirks and our bodies so before you come here with your declerations of how your gonna make it into the hero course get up to snuff because quirks mean nothing in the face of overwhelming power" as she said this she remembers the guy whose neck she napped, he had a powerful quirk but she snapped his neck all the same, she was about to break down at the memory but an image of tenko flashed into here memory and she was soothed once again "so fuck off" and with that she  pushed her way through the crowd and made her way to have a nice big lunch courtesy of the other students wallets she stole she would have a nice spending spree with tenko not that they would know.