Another dream

I knew that I just had a couple of days until Friday but I did all I could to remember any details that were important but nothing came to my mind.

Me: *Sigh* I really need to know more about it....

Information was key and I knew it. So what I did was try and find as much information that I could. Too bad that there was really no other way than hacking. I hated to do it since it was a risk. Someone could find out about me getting into their system and trying to snoop around. The only reason I could hack in the first place was my mother. She was mistreated at her work and would come home very late. I could see the marks on her skin and decided one day enough is enough. It took me a year to be where I am with my skills but I freed her at least.

So after hacking in, I found some information. The guy I saw in my vision or as how I liked to call them dreams, was Kei Chisaki. A guy that one should never mess with and yet I needed to save him.

Chisaki.... aka Overhaul....

Why did I needed to dream them?

Until now all I saw was Eraserhead and his death.... Well he would be dead if I didn't call the 911 and tipped the villains off.

Then I also saw All Mights passing his quirk on to another person... it really was gross!

How could he made someone eat his hair?!

ARG!

Never!

Not in a million of times!

Well I am sure he will be a good hero one day.

He was recommended by Night Eye after all and he has a bright future ahead.

I saw him... he will be in the top 3 one day....

Inko: IZU! Lights off and off to bed you go!

I could hear my mom shout from the other side of the door. This was how she would tell me to go to bed. She usually would come in and say good night to me but sometimes when she arrives from her work very late like today she would just shout and then go to her bed and collapse on it.

Me: LOVE YOU!

Inko: LOVE YOU TOO HONEY!

She was right it was time to go to bed but what followed was not a quite night without any dreams... I never had them even once after I got my quirk. To be honest, I don't even know how it feels like not having these dreams at all.

The moment I closed my eyes, everything went blurry and the darkness quickly changed into a bright white scenery.

Kei: We are close to get what we want.

???: Be careful!

Kei: Of what!

???: The others might not agree with you.

???: We are of course standing with you.

All of the sudden the whole scenery changed into a rain of bullet guns. Someone was after them and I saw how they all quickly fought back. Nothing happened to anyone besides the people who started the fighter. However, as I watched everything happen I was starting to wonder why I was seeing it. In the next moment everything changed and I saw Nighteye and All Might together.

All Might: We need to stop them.

Me: I agree with you but this isn't the right way!

Nighteye: They have a kid in their hands.

All Might: Are our sources proofed?

Nighteye: I managed to get a touch on a member and saw her personally.

All Might: Now all we have to do is find them.

Me: What about the others? What about Chisaki? I know they are villains but they must have a reason?!

I saw them walk out of the room and I tried to follow them but the scenery changed and all of the sudden, I watched something else. It another bullet rain. This time heroes were here too. This time I watched them shot at Chisaki and hit him. Then I watched Chisaki kill the little girl before he dies. It was bloody and brutal. This was also the moment I was ripped back at reality breathing very heavily.

Me: NO!! *exhale* *inhale*

How?

Why did I see that?

He died thanks to the accident....

No I decided to change his past...

Does that mean that I'll manage to save him for this?

He will die in the hands of the heroes and that girl....

NO!

There must be a way!

A way I can save them!

I'll change the future.

I need to warn him when I meet him....

That wouldn't be the right choice.

Who would believe me?

I was tired and the dream just took all the rest of the energy so I quickly went back to sleep. This time I saw something I already saw.

Me: MOVE!

I was standing there on the streets again and screamed at Chisaki so that the truck wouldn't hit him. However, something unexpected happened. Chisaki turned towards me as the scream escaped my mouth and that was when I realized something was changing. Things didn't seem blurry anymore. They were real.

Before I knew it, I was running at him and managed to threw myself as well as Chisaki out of the truck's way.

Chisaki: What the?!

Me: .... This is not real! This is not real! This shouldn't be real!

I was starting to panic since I could see Chisaki and everything around me. This was nothing I ever experienced.

Chisaki: Did you just saved me, kid?

Me: ... What time is it?

Chisaki: 3 p.m. why? Kid are you okay?

Me: No.. Nothing is okay! I shouldn't be able to touch you. Nothing of this should be real!

I was so freaking out and starting to back away and then I saw someone pulling a gun out and I moved again hugging him and ending on the receiving end of the bullet.

Chisaki: KID!

I felt the pain and this was when I fell out of the bed. My eyes were wide open and all of the sudden I felt as if my dream was more than a normal vision.

Me: .... I ....got ....shot...

Pulling my T-shit up, I began looking at my skin if I had any wound. Luckily there was nothing and I was just panicking.

Me: What the hell was that....

Now I had something new to write down in my dairy about my quirk. It was the first time I managed to actually be in the future and change things.

Me: This doesn't make any sense....

As I was noting everything down, I heard my mom telling me to get ready since I had school and apparently I overslept.

Well better find out what will happen and hopefully next time we will survive together...

I really don't want to die.