Midoriya you say...

Kai Chisaki's POV:

People are so annoying they are like the black plage. They should be cure from everything and they should be given the freedom of being quirkless. So I was very surprised that someone was actually calling out to me in the middle of the street. I didn't wanted to talk with them or even pay them any respect since they were all sick. I wasn't even happy going out walking on the street an yet here I was doing it. The reason was quite simple. I had a meeting with a fellow yakuza leader and needed to talk with them. 

However that truck and that kid as well as the people after us from the other yakuza clan were really bugging me. Not only saved the kid my life but he himself was injured and didn't looked good at all. As if things couldn't get any worse the kid ditched me and I got a call from my men warning me about the ambush.

Well how late they were.

Hari: Kai, the meet up was just a trap!

Me: Tell me something new! I should have your head for this.

Hari: We already inhalated the other yakuza clan. They shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Me: Good.

Hari: We couldn't find you there where are you?

Me: In a supermarket.

Hari: You?! A supermarket? Who are you and what did you to Kai?

Me: You have a death wish?

Hari: Nope, I am good thank you very much.

Me: I have a job for you to do.

Hari: Who should I deal with?

Me: Find someone, don't harm him.

Hari: Oh that's unusual.

Me: The kid just saved my life. He's name is Izuku.

Hari: Izuku.... and?

Me: I don't know. Now find him!

After that small talk, with Hari on the phone I quickly went out of that disgusting place and directly back to my base. There I found Hari already waiting for me with a tablet. he quickly gave it to me and I could see a couple of people's picture on there,

Hari: These are all the people named Izuku.

Me: Sort them out. I am searching for a kid not even 15 years old.

Hari: There are only 20 left.

Me: Green hair and freakles.

Hari: Only one left.

Me: Name?

Hari: Izuku Midoriya

Me: quirk?

Hair: Quirkless.

Me: Quirkless?

Hair: Yes.

I took the tabled from his hands and looked at the picture. It was definitelly the same boy that saved me but he didn't seem to be quirkless. He knew what was happening before it happened and I was sure about that one. 

Me: Give me the rundown!

Hari: He is a 14 year old kid, no quirk, has a good medical file.

Me: I see....

Hari: His mother Inko Midoriya is working at a sales company and is definitely paid less then she should. No father.

Me: Where does she work?

Hari: 4SeasonCompany.

Me: Buy them up and get her a good job. I owe that kid my life. This much should be the minimum I should do for him. Though I want to meet him.

Hari: I can arrange a meeting.

Me: Don't threaten her.

Hari: I won't but may I suggest you to try and make an appointment to "rais her position"?

Me: You mean meet her? Why in the world should I do that?

Hari: We could make the appointment in her house so you can meet him agaim?

Me: Why would I want that?

Hari: You literally said he was hurt! He saved you so we should at least see that the kid won't die. Was he shot?

I could feel my face pale up. The kid was defnitelly younger as myself and yet I felt somehow attached to him after he saved me. It was this family like attachement almost as if he was my brother. It was just the way he looked at me and how he saved me. It also didn't bother me at all that he touched me.

Me: Let's do that.

The same day we bought the company and the same day Hari made an appointment with her in her own appartment. The reason was simple. He told me that we as the new owner of the company would like to offer them a new housing if there was any need for it. In fact he told her that we would do that for everyone who in our eyes would need it, wich was a lie. 

He was my savor and a life should be payed back with a life. Meaning I was in deed to him until I could somehow save his own. To be quite honest, if it were to me then I would gladly never pay back the deed and watch over him supporting him too.

This was how I was currently on the way to them with the woman by my side.

Inko: My home might not be much but it is a loving home.

Me: I understand. In your file, a son is mentioned.

The moment I said that she tensed up.

Inko: Yes, I have a 14 year old son.

Me: I see. We can organize the shift in a way that you will be at home aroung 5 p.m on a daily basis if you request it.

Inko: Oh no! How can I request anything. I am not in the possition to do so.

Just like that we finally came to her home and once I stepped inside, I would have loved to do nothing more than to turn around and run. It was a very small appartment with only 3 other rooms beside the open kitchen and the living room. Small and crouded but yet clean.

Inko: Bunny, I am home and we have a guest too. 

I went with her inside only to see the kid freeze up looking at me, I was very happy that Hari was with me as my secratry since he was the one breaking the tension that suddenly appeared in the room.

Hari: Izuku I assume?

Izuku: AH, ahm.. yes, sorry for my rudeness. I am Izuku Midoriya.

He kindly greeted us and immediately asked if we wanted some tea or coffee. For me I was a guy who loved both but tea sounded like the right choice here as for Hari, he lived for coffee and his mother apparently too since he came back with 2 coffees and 2 tees.

I was honestly happy to see that he was still standing and from the look of it, he didn't had a bullet wound then again, I couldn't be so sure. He was however definitelly limping meaning he didn't go to the hospital but patched himself up alone. It was not only the fact that he was here right now that was fiving it away but also the small desinfection bottle on the sidetable. He must have forgotten to get it away.