A little angel

After promising Kai that I would come over, I came every day and played with Eri for about 2 hours spent one hour with Kai talking about stuff and then we ate something together with Eri and relaxed for another hour. It felt almost like home and I was getting used to it. Eri was also smiling a lot more. I could tell from what she was wearing that they stopped experimenting on her and were actually dressing her nicely as well care for her. She was a little angel after all.

This was how one year passed by and Kai started killing me a little brother. Eri even started calling me Onichan.

Eri: Onichan! Look!

She came running over to me with a new coat for me. It was similar to Kai's only that this one was actually white and green mixed with black. The color fitted and I liked it. Hari was with her and that was all it took for me to know that he got the coat for me. Since I knew that I mouthed him a thank you.

Wow!

That is the exact same coat Kai has.

Now I will be part of the birds not that I am not....

I mean they basically are bowing to me every time they see me as if I was the head around here....

All I did was save them...

But this feels as if I was more connected to them!

Thank you soo much cupcake!

Me: How do I look?

Eri: Like big brother!

Me: You think?

Eri: Yup.

Me: Should we go to hi-

It was the moment I froze up again. By now they knew when I froze for a second or more that I had my visions. It was only thanks to them that everyone was still alive. By now soo many different things happened that they were ready to catch me in case I collapsed again. It was only one time but that one time scared them soo much.

Flashback brought to you by a snowflake and a rabbit dancing together while a crow was watching over them making sure they were safe.

I was currently playing with Eri and was all happy when all of the sudden everything started to get blurry, not soon after that I could see everything clear again. I was walking around dead bodies... they were all people I knew and saw heroes running left and right. Then I saw Eri and on another hero, she was trying to escape his grasp and while he tried to get her away but she screamed and bit him.

What is this?

Why are they all dead?

Why is she fighting the hero?

Where is Kai?!

What is happening?

I thought I could change everything if they get along together!

Why are the heroes still here?

Why are they fighting to save a girl that doesn't want to be saved?!

She's crying!

Damn it!

These heroes!

Then I saw Overhaul there on his knees and another hero ready to shot at him.

Me: NO!!!!

I heard my scream and I ran in between. All 6 bullets in the magazine hit me in my chest and the air was forced out of my lungs. I collapsed immediately and felt the hard ground. It felt real and it hurt. Everything hurt. Then nothing. I blacked out.

Next time I woke up I was in a bed and Eri as well as Kai and Hari looking very worried at me.

What happened?

Why does my head hurt?

I tried to get up but Kai pressed me back down again.

Kai: You just collapsed.

Hari: And you stopped breathing for a couple of seconds there.

Me: Ohhh...

Eri was crying and then hugged me as if to check that I was still alive. I shocked them and that was something I never wanted to happen or thought it would. It felt soo real but I couldn't tell them what happened at all. So no matter what they told me, I refused to tell them what happened at all. I couldn't tell them that he would die or that I would sacrifice myself.

End of flashback brought to you by Izuku seeing something that made him smile

The moment I stopped talking everything changed, like the whole scenery was something else and what I saw made me smile. I finally saw an ending where Kai wasn't shot by the heroes and where Eri was happy.

Eri: Izu, you're smiling. Did you see something good?

Me: Sure did snowflake.

I ruffled her hair and looked at Kai who was in the room too. He was observing us and I could see him smile.

Kai: Izu, wanna share the good news.

Me: No. The future is delicate and you know that.

Kai: I do unfortunately.

Me: But let's just say we will be together for a long long time.

It was a hint and I knew he would pick it up. Eri was also happy hearing that and soe we all sort of started to make a small celebration because of that. Now all I had to know was what I needed to do to achieve the future I saw. Normally I didn't need to do anything but as of recently my quirk was showing me stuff and making me feel through it too that I didn't know what was going on. Moreover, I didn't see what was happening with me. I just saw Kai and Eri with a hero and Sir. Nighteye.

That night I laid in my bed thinking about what I saw.

It's finally over!

All the hard work forked out in the end!

I am so happy they both will survive!

Thanks to all the running and jumping around with Eri today, I felt out of energy and so quickly fell asleep. My question was unanswered but my quirk had the answer and it was ready to show it to me. It was as if my quirk was guiding me to a better future for all of us. You could call it destiny even.